Somtimes life isn't fair

slowmoe57

According to Forbes....He has endorsement deals with Nike, Alaska Airlines, American Family Insurance, EA Sports and Levi’s. And his jersey was 2nd best seller last year.  I'm sure he is not even aware of how little he is making with his NFL contract right now lol. But he will be making bank soon!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/02/02/seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-is-super-bowl-champion-and-a-future-100-million-man/

Wilson isn't sweating that. Next year he'll get his new deal and he'll be in the 100 million dollar man. 

Unless he blows out his knee this year.  It's not like the team's paid him much more than the league minimum over his first 2 seasons.  Far from it.  

Will be interesting what a "great" team like Seattle does, unlike the Jets who are just horrible monsters. 

Unless he blows out his knee this year.  It's not like the team's paid him much more than the league minimum over his first 2 seasons.  Far from it.  

Will be interesting what a "great" team like Seattle does, unlike the Jets who are just horrible monsters. 

True, seeing how Seattle handles all these players in the next two years would definitely be something to watch given that Idzik is pretty much taking a similar approach. 

I doubt they went into it thinking, "we're gonna get divorced in two years, let's do this anyway."

Most times couples know this thing is not going to last OR atleast one of the two is aware this is not the right thing. But they still go through with it. I know one gal who went thru with marrying someone she knew was not Mr. Right just for the fairy tale wedding. They made it through for 3 years of marital bliss.

Most times couples know this thing is not going to last OR atleast one of the two is aware this is not the right thing. But they still go through with it. I know one gal who went thru with marrying someone she knew was not Mr. Right just for the fairy tale wedding. They made it through for 3 years of marital bliss.

+1

Have friends with similar stories.  When it ends that quickly, yeah it's at least one knows there's a good chance it isn't going to last.  Sometimes they can go through with it just because of embarrassment, even if they never admit that's a factor.  Invitations sent out, everything picked out from seating to what flowers to how to keep the booze away from Uncle Jerkface.  Everything to the last detail, and extended families & less-close friends think everything's perfect.  Then they have to explain to every f*cking person why they're not going through with it.  

Maybe they'd have worked through whatever difficulties (or lack of interest) they have, or at least they'd have tried, if not for his upcoming contract.  But hey, risk vs reward when things are already a little less than perfect, and he's about to get $15-20M/year.  Then if it doesn't work out she gets half of that by law? Yeah, eff-that.

Then again, maybe it's all on him, where he just started banging everything that moves now that he's a national celebrity, and thought he had better than he did. You're only young once, and they're not going to be throwing themselves at him like this forever.

And last, maybe he realized he's just got some regular old crackers (insert present-day pun if you must).  (Youtube: B0x_dFMnZVI)

I hope the floral arrangements where divine

Archived