Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

One of the worst executed sloppy plays I've ever seen. You fooled morons who couldn't get passed something very simple we've seen before. But it worked. Congrats.

how about you shut the hell up ...Just because you were in a position to know since you were town and you were the one investigated does not automatically make you some freakin mafia Savant. The right move no matter how much you cry and complain was to lynch you then lynch 80 if you flipped town.

I caught Arsis in a few contradictions and a mis truth about how he stuck up for beegee when in fact he helped lynch him and apparently that didn't seem to matter in the end.

That should take nothing away from the way Arsis played ...he stayed cool at the end and under the radar the entire game and that's a big thumbs up for him ...he did a great job.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And after reading through the Dead Thread, yes, it was pretty super obvious I was scum. But after losing Hess early, I had to do something to try to control the game for scum. And it worked, with help from lousy town play. From the point I made that fake claim on, scum took control of the game, and propelled Arsis into a 50/50 coinflip decision for Crusher on who was the last scum.

And even if I deserve no credit for it, like it or not, it made the game very interesting. If I don't make that move, the lynch would have quickly moved to me, leaving Arsis in a 1 on 5 type of situation and an easy town win. In short....boring.

Go big or go home -- much respect. Though you and I may have opened pandoras box. That's back to back games scum won due to an uncountered doc or cop claim. Only a matter of time before we lynch a legit one bc they look scummy.

LOVE IT

Go big or go home -- much respect. Though you and I may have opened pandoras box. That's back to back games scum won due to an uncountered doc or cop claim. Only a matter of time before we lynch a legit one bc they look scummy.

LOVE IT

I think it could actually help a little because there's way too much follow-the-cop mentality that occurs during mafia in general.

Victory tastes sweet. Especially when I had a hand in getting JiF, Pac and the Ape all killed, then watch as JiF and Pac bitterly whine about it. That's the Ultimate Trifecta right there, ladies and gentlemen.

Arsis, amazing work at endgame. You've more than earned your Mafia stripes. *Fist Bump*

+1

how about you shut the hell up ...Just because you were in a position to know since you were town and you were the one investigated does not automatically make you some freakin mafia Savant. The right move no matter how much you cry and complain was to lynch you then lynch 80 if you flipped town.

I caught Arsis in a few contradictions and a mis truth about how he stuck up for beegee when in fact he helped lynch him and apparently that didn't seem to matter in the end.

That should take nothing away from the way Arsis played ...he stayed cool at the end and under the radar the entire game and that's a big thumbs up for him ...he did a great job.

To be fair I stuck up for him while happily lynching him.

Rules

1. This is a hammer game.

2. Do not quote your role PM.

3. No majority will result in the game going directly to night.

4. Don't communicate about the game outside the game thread unless directed to do so.

Note:

Town WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated.

Mafia WC: Mafia equal or outnumber town during the day or nothing that can prevent the same.

Vanilla townies are called grunts for flavor purposes.

Town is Green.

Mafia is Blue or Tan but they're on the same team.

Players

1. Arsis - General Plastro - Won D5

2. Bleedgreen - Grunt - Modkilled D1

3. Jif - Grunt - Lynched D3

4. Leelou - Military Police - Killed N1

5. Hallia - Intelligence Officer - Killed N2

6. Smashmouth - Grunt - Lynched D5

7. Darthe - Grunt - Blown the **** up D4

8. Ape - Grunt - Killed N4

9. 80 - Munitions Expert - Lynched D4

10. Pac - Grunt - Killed N3

11. Hess - Agent Cobra - Lynched D2

12. Crusher - Sarge - Lost D5

That's right bitches. The champ is here.

LOVE IT

Ive played power roles and tried to look a bit scummy simply to keep scum from NKing me. Its risky but it keeps you alive if you can stay under town radar. Seems like scum pays more attention to details than the townies do.

Archived