WEEK 14 Sun, 12/07, 1:00 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ VIKINGS  

WEEK 15 Sun, 12/14, 4:05 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ TITANS  

WEEK 16 Sun, 12/21, 1:00 PM ET, TV: CBS   PATRIOTS  

WEEK 17 Sun, 12/28, 1:00 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ DOLPHINS    

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

week 1 raiders opener looks juicy

week 2 at Lambeau real tough but week 4 the dome lions outside at Met Life is a favorable matchup. 2-2 thru 4? 3-1 seems too hopeful.  

if by some miracle they did pick off the bears week 3, they'd probably read their own clippings and drop to the Chargers. So whatever call those two a toss up. 

week 6 peyton at home will be a huge game for this team's season and the whole outlook. If they get waxed it's not gonna be pretty. Rex historically matches up well against Peyton so this is going to be some home underdog action. It's not divisional but it's basically their litmus test. 

week 9 at KC tough place to play (not very winnable) but week 10 at least the JEts aren't going to Pittsburgh this year. Another situation where they will be lucky to split.

december outside in Minnesota, take the under. Beatable but could be a real ugly football game. 

As for the division the less said about NE the better and.. they basically have to sweep BUF and MIA to have any shot at playoffs. 

all in all if this team gets to 9-7 they did a good job. It's not an easy schedule. 

I'm so sick of playing the Patriots on Thursday night, this will be the 4th  time we've played them on a Thursday night since they started this stupid idea. You'd think the NFL would be interested in maximizing the quality of division games let alone rivalry games. It's not like this is once a decade, 4 times in 7 seasons we play the Patriots on Thursday night.

With that said, our season will be decided in December, 5 games, 3 of them divisional games.

Wow. When was the last time we got the Raiders at home?

3 NFC north games in a row?

Nothing in division until week 7?

Blech.

We played the raiders at home last season. This schedule is real rough in the beginning. And I'm sick of playing the patriots Thursday night too...especially in New England. Definitely a disadvatage.

WEEK 5 Sun, 10/05, 4:25 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ CHARGERS  

WEEK 6 Sun, 10/12, 1:00 PM ET, TV: CBS   BRONCOS  

WEEK 7 Thu, 10/16, 8:25 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ PATRIOTS

that's the gauntlet this year.  nice thing is there is time to recover

WEEK 2 Sun, 09/14, 4:25 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ PACKERS  

WEEK 3 Mon, 09/22, 8:30 PM ET, TV: ESPN   BEARS  

WEEK 4 Sun, 09/28, 1:00 PM ET, TV: FOX   LIONS  

WEEK 5 Sun, 10/05, 4:25 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ CHARGERS  

WEEK 6 Sun, 10/12, 1:00 PM ET, TV: CBS   BRONCOS  

WEEK 7 Thu, 10/16, 8:25 PM ET, TV: CBS   @ PATRIOTS  

giphy.gif

Wish we could've got the lions outside in December ... Other than that it is what it is , some of these games will be tougher than they look in April some will be easier..... Who thought last April that Arizona would win 11 games and Houston and Atlanta would be the 2 worst teams in the league.

If we get through the first 7 games 4-3 I'll be happy. We have a lot of winnable games at the back end of the schedule. I can see us winning the OAK, CHI, DET, and SD games in the first 7. I don't see us beating GB when they get 10 days rest, or winning in NE when we have 4 days rest, and I wouldn't like our chances against DEN regardless.

We play the Bills twice with long rest, we play them after our bye, and on 10 days rest from the Patriots game, depending on how things play out this could be a critical series sweep. The Dolphins play @NYJ a week after being @DEN, this is a game we should win, and then we play them Week 17, by that time they may be out of contention, Philibin might be fired and just want the season to be over. I think we are in good position for both games against the fins and bills.

8-8 once again for these lousy Jets.

Wins: Raiders,Lions,twice vs Bills,Vikings,Titans,Patriots,@Dolphins

Losses:@Packers,Bears,@Chargers,Broncos,@Patriots,@Chiefs,Steelers,Dolphins always beat them at Metlife.

we never beat the bills twice, ever

8-8 once again for these lousy Jets.

Wins: Raiders,Lions,twice vs Bills,Vikings,Titans,Patriots,@Dolphins

Losses:@Packers,Bears,@Chargers,Broncos,@Patriots,@Chiefs,Steelers,Dolphins always beat them at Metlife.

10 - 6

The Bears are not the Bears of old and the Chargers rarely beat the Jets. Also think they split with Bills and sweep Phish.

Thanks NFL, going to the Patriots on 4 days rest.

I honestly can't decide if I'm upset that it's a huge disadvantage, or that I think it's just as well the team has a short week into a game they were probably gonna lose anyway.

The NFL will play three games in London: Dolphins-Raiders on Sept. 28; Lions-Falcons on Oct. 26; and Cowboys-Jaguars on Nov. 9. The Detroit-Atlanta game will kick off at 9:30 a.m. ET in an experiment to test the NFL's audience draw on a Sunday morning

thank god we didn't get london or sunday morning

I honestly can't decide if I'm upset that it's a huge disadvantage, or that I think it's just as well the team has a short week into a game they were probably gonna lose anyway.

LOL, that's the spirit!

I'd be happier if the two weeks were reversed, playing the Patriots on normal rest and Denver on 4 days rest.

Archived