******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay is definite -- Miami is a possability but I am pi..... that they did again tween Chrtistmas and New Years But will be if Florida this year at that time so a minor deviation to the South may just happen. There is a lodge about a mile from the Stadium in Green Bay I will try and secure a room there. Maybe a Home game as well Detroit maybe but would love to try and do the Denver game.

Between two trips this year...

Unfortunately GB is out because it's my soon to be wife's first birthday as a married couple, and there's no way I can spend that day/weekend in Green Bay with my Dad.

Tennessee looks good, but a  little late in the year.  So, it's KC or SD.  Thinking KC is probably going to be the winner.  Not a bad trip.

Between two trips this year...

Unfortunately GB is out because it's my soon to be wife's first birthday as a married couple, and there's no way I can spend that day/weekend in Green Bay with my Dad.

Tennessee looks good, but a  little late in the year.  So, it's KC or SD.  Thinking KC is probably going to be the winner.  Not a bad trip.

KC over San Diego?

well, my point was someone said 'got hotel', I assumed they knew 100% they could get tix. I am fearful GB may be a tuf place to get tix..

You can book the hotel now and always cancel it later. then just start shopping for group tix in July. stubhub/ebay will have tickets.

do they have a airport in GB or do we have to fly into milwaukee or something

They have a small one. What i found is either fly to chicago and take a smaller plane to GB or fly to Milwaukee and drive to GB. Im driving from jersey. Staying in Chicago thursday night then getting to GB Friday afternoon. 

well, my point was someone said 'got hotel', I assumed they knew 100% they could get tix. I am fearful GB may be a tuf place to get tix..

You can book the hotel now and always cancel it later. then just start shopping for group tix in July. stubhub/ebay will have tickets.

This was our mindset.

Archived