******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Im driving from jersey. Staying in Chicago thursday night then getting to GB Friday afternoon. 

LOL Thats exactly what I was thinking about doing. I saw the connections to fly to green bay and got cross eyed

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Thats exactly what I was thinking about doing. I saw the connections to fly to green bay and got cross eyed

We did the same thing. Hoping to be in Chicago by 5ish Thursday night. watch TNF (Steelers v Ravens). Then get up friday morning and drive the 3 hours to GB. 

We did the same thing. Hoping to be in Chicago by 5ish Thursday night. watch TNF (Steelers v Ravens). Then get up friday morning and drive the 3 hours to GB. 

There are a lot of cheap hotels in Chicago. leave Jersey by 4am and go 80 west and you should not hit any traffic in Ohio area.

There are a lot of cheap hotels in Chicago. leave Jersey by 4am and go 80 west and you should not hit any traffic in Ohio area.

That's the plan. The water gap and 80 is less than 15 minutes from my house. Get up and get out

Thanks Clark Griswold ;)

We should do a thurgturd road trip from Philly. make sure we all eat lots of raisins and prunes the night before, Ill drive to Philly and we can go in the greenballs machine and leave our mark in multiple states.

We should do a thurgturd road trip from Philly. make sure we all eat lots of raisins and prunes the night before, Ill drive to Philly and we can go in the greenballs machine and leave our mark in multiple states.

LOL. You suggesting driving from Philly? You have car for 4? When leave, when get back?

If JGBs go I assume we fly from Philly

Well I tried the Tundra and they are already sold out -- I did the Mariner Motel on the other side of the river about 2 miies or so from the stadium . I plan on driving from Chicago Saturday morn and leave Monday morning -- nothing looks cheap but this will be a special occasion and I want my room booked -- which it now is.

LOL. You suggesting driving from Philly? You have car for 4? When leave, when get back?

I would leave early Thursday morning, arrive in Chicago late afternoon early evening. Stay over night there. Then leave for gb on Friday. I can drop you and the little turds off at ohare and you can fly back to Philly Monday. Problem is I got an extended cab truck. 4 would never work

I would leave early Thursday morning, arrive in Chicago late afternoon early evening. Stay over night there. Then leave for gb on Friday. I can drop you and the little turds off at ohare and you can fly back to Philly Monday. Problem is I got an extended cab truck. 4 would never work

Three doesn't work either. Just ask Duane

need a place to stay I have room -- no problem

as in no back seat?

I wil lsee what they say, ,maybe I'll get a rent a car and u can use all the way and drop us off in we need to fly back..

You should rent it and just say you'll drop it off at ohare on the way back and fly back.

Ok, all booked, staying at the Fairfield Inn 2 miles from Lambau (on Marriott points, they wanted $299 per night).  Most decent places are either sold out or charging $250 and up.  Getting in on Saturday at lunch time and leaving ion Monday.  Got tix on StubHub in sect. 125 for $250 each, most tix are pretty expensive but may come down as the initial post schedule flurry dies down.  Hopefully we can have a joebaby extravaganza before the game.

You should rent it and just say you'll drop it off at ohare on the way back and fly back.

No, you need to drive back, ,I'm saying we rent in Philly and drop us off and u can drive to back (i'll pay) unless u want to fly back also

Ok, all booked, staying at the Fairfield Inn 2 miles from Lambau (on Marriott points, they wanted $299 per night).  Most decent places are either sold out or charging $250 and up.  Getting in on Saturday at lunch time and leaving ion Monday.  Got tix on StubHub in sect. 125 for $250 each, most tix are pretty expensive but may come down as the initial post schedule flurry dies down.  Hopefully we can have a joebaby extravaganza before the game.

Then I got a bargain at 165 per. This is gonna be epic.

Then I got a bargain at 165 per. This is gonna be epic.

Two of us are paying 313 per. So like 156 per person per night at the Lodge. its expensive, but we decided we didnt want to stay anywhere else you definitely made out well

Two of us are paying 313 per. So like 156 per person per night at the Lodge. its expensive, but we decided we didnt want to stay anywhere else you definitely made out well

why? is Fairfield Inn good? Breakfast? I found breakfast at AmericInn for hundred less nite (havent booked)

why? is Fairfield Inn good? Breakfast? I found breakfast at AmericInn for hundred less nite (havent booked)

idk anything about the fairfield Inn. Im talking about the Tundra lodge. We liked that it was less than a mile from the stadium and it looked like a nice place. we definitely over paid, but i havent been out of NJ for more than 1 day in the last 6 years so i wanted to go big. 

idk anything about the fairfield Inn. Im talking about the Tundra lodge. We liked that it was less than a mile from the stadium and it looked like a nice place. we definitely over paid, but i havent been out of NJ for more than 1 day in the last 6 years so i wanted to go big. 

oh ok, they are booked, i need a suite for 4

Archived