Clemson and Jets fan here

ClemsonTiger15

I was wondering, what do you guys think of some the players coming out of Clemson this year, and even next year? I don't see us getting Watkins, but Martavis Bryant is a solid receiver and Tajh Boyd could be a solid backup. I saw on newyorkjets.com where they projected Logan Thomas from Virginia Tech in the late rounds to the Jets. now being a Clemson fan I have had the opportunity of watching my Tigers take Thomas and VT to the woodshed several times. Boyd is a much better QB than Thomas, but lets compare the two

2013-2014

Boyd: 283-413 (68%) / 34 TD's, 11 INT's / 3.851 yards

Thomas: 227-402 (56%) / 16 TD's 13 INT's / 2,907 yards

Not to mention Boyd is a winner, and Thomas isn't. But considering Rex's son plays for Clemson, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Clemson players on the Jets future rosters. Go Tigers! Go Jets!

I was wondering, what do you guys think of some the players coming out of Clemson this year, and even next year? I don't see us getting Watkins, but Martavis Bryant is a solid receiver and Tajh Boyd could be a solid backup. I saw on newyorkjets.com where they projected Logan Thomas from Virginia Tech in the late rounds to the Jets. now being a Clemson fan I have had the opportunity of watching my Tigers take Thomas and VT to the woodshed several times. Boyd is a much better QB than Thomas, but lets compare the two

2013-2014

Boyd: 283-413 (68%) / 34 TD's, 11 INT's / 3.851 yards

Thomas: 227-402 (56%) / 16 TD's 13 INT's / 2,907 yards

Not to mention Boyd is a winner, and Thomas isn't. But considering Rex's son plays for Clemson, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Clemson players on the Jets future rosters. Go Tigers! Go Jets!

I'd be OK with us taking Boyd with a 7th rounder or as a UDFA.

Archived