Karl Joseph

BigL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I really wish the Jets kept Boyd.....he was such a promising draft pick with tons of upside.

This draft forum is starting to feel like home with you and Sec here. Did we put Boyd on our PS? I know Simms is there. I wish we would have picked up Matthews or Shaw as our developmental QBs. I haven't been following much since the scout merger.

This draft forum is starting to feel like home with you and Sec here. Did we put Boyd on our PS? I know Simms is there. I wish we would have picked up Matthews or Shaw as our developmental QBs. I haven't been following much since the scout merger.

I was just messing around bringing up Boyd. As far as I know he is not any teams practice squad, which was why I was angry when we wasted a pick on him.

And I'm not getting the "starting to feel like home". I'm still lost and wandering. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I see the Falcons nabbing Joseph at 17

I think I saw that in your Mock. The Falcons have been linked to so many positions I have no idea what direction they go, but Joseph's talent certainly warrants the first round.  

It hasn't been talked about a lot - but safety makes a lot of sense. Bowles liked to use three, even four safeties on the field at the same time with the Cardinals. The Jets have two good one ones (I expect Pryor to be even better this year)  - but if they were to pick up another stud like this kid it would make sense and be huge for the defense. Bowles three safety look slowed the Pats offense last year. The Pats added another TE. Makes perfect sense.

Archived