Joe Namath on JetNation Radio

Maxman

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/384/show_6384705.mp3

We are pleased to announce that Joe Namath will be joining us on JetNation Radio Tuesday night (tonight) at 8pm.  Here is the link to listen to the show live tonight:

Joe Namath joins us on Jet Nation Radio this week, along with your hosts Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane.  Listen in as they ask Joe for his opinions on the state of the New York Jets, the upcoming draft class and they look back at some all-time great Jets memories.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe NamathJoe Namath joins us on Jet Nation Radio this week, along with your hosts Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane.  Listen in as they ask Joe for his opinions on the state of the New York Jets, the upcoming draft class and they look back at some all-time great Jets memories.  The show will air live on Tuesday night 4/29/14 at 8pm.

Be sure to call in to the show live at (646) 716-4697 and let us know what you think about the NY Jets.

Here is the link to listen to Joe Namath on Jet Nation Radio.

If you can’t call in live, be sure to tell us your opinion on:

We would like to thank Joe Namath for joining us.  Please be sure to check out the Namath Rapid Cooker.

You're gonna actually allow Tom Shane to talk to Joe Namath?

Shane will be to Namath what Namath once was to Suzy Kolber. 

We trust Tom.  If not we have a mute button which also works.

Max prefers the term tug

Duane we actually had a Jet Nation staff meeting.  We needed to find new hosts for the radio show and we had two great hosts.  Brandon Dowling and Angelo Berkowitz.  But we all agreed something was missing.  We wanted a 3rd host that would potentially set the studio on fire.  Your name came up.  But in a close vote you were edged out by Tom Shane.  

We will call you if we need to rebuild the studio again, lol.

Duane we actually had a Jet Nation staff meeting.  We needed to find new hosts for the radio show and we had two great hosts.  Brandon Dowling and Angelo Berkowitz.  But we all agreed something was missing.  We wanted a 3rd host that would potentially set the studio on fire.  Your name came up.  But in a close vote you were edged out by Tom Shane.  

We will call you if we need to rebuild the studio again, lol.

Thanks for thinking of me but after speaking to my agent at length about this we decided tv only conrtacts from here on out. Why would you want to hide this face on the radio??? Some day you will understand ratings.

Thanks for thinking of me but after speaking to my agent at length about this we decided tv only conrtacts from here on out. Why would you want to hide this face on the radio??? Some day you will understand ratings.

If he wanted ratings, he wouldn't have chosen T0mshane as the 3rd host

Duane, you're a season ticket holder now. you dont have to take that sh*t!

But it's Max I still kinda feel bad for him

Oh him. he didnt even come out to your house in Pigsknuckle PA for that pre season game. you know, the one where you were blowing the roof off snoring on the couch?

So any way getting back on topic....

It is pretty cool that Joe Namath will be on JetNation Radio tonight.  We are really excited about the new hosts Brandon, Tom and Angelo and are very confident you guys will be impressed with the show.  We are going to keep working on lining up top notch guests and it will be a lot of fun.

We are pleased to announce that Joe Namath will be joining us on JetNation Radio Tuesday night (tonight) at 8pm.  Here is the link to listen to the show live tonight:

Joe Namath joins us on Jet Nation Radio this week, along with your hosts Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane.  Listen in as they ask Joe for his opinions on the state of the New York Jets, the upcoming draft class and they look back at some all-time great Jets memories.

Be sure to call in to the show live at (646) 716-4697 and let us know what you think about the NY Jets.   

congrats BUT please dont let Shane ask him for the 5 best tails he nailed during his Jets heyday

So any way getting back on topic....

It is pretty cool that Joe Namath will be on JetNation Radio tonight.  We are really excited about the new hosts Brandon, Tom and Angelo and are very confident you guys will be impressed with the show.  We are going to keep working on lining up top notch guests and it will be a lot of fun.

Nice job Phil!

I will also tell you that you did a good job when my open enrollment for my health insurance comes up in October :)

Noice! What a way to launch a new version of the show.

Archived