Joe Namath on JetNation Radio

Maxman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If not, I hope you're in a tiny minority. The guy came across as cool, fair, knowledgeable, and charismatic. I thought the guys did a nice job with him. Letting him talk worked.

I didn't listen to the show. I meant in general.

I didn't listen to the show. I meant in general.

In general? In general, he QB'd the Jets to their only Super Bowl victory. He was the first QB to throw for over 4000 yards, which he did in 14 games, and remains the only Jet to do so. Plus he's mad sexy whether he's wearing pantyhose or a fur coat.

I'd say, no.

In general? In general, he QB'd the Jets to their only Super Bowl victory. He was the first QB to throw for over 4000 yards, which he did in 14 games, and remains the only Jet to do so. Plus he's mad sexy whether he's wearing pantyhose or a fur coat.

I'd say, no.

It was fun to hear from you. It's nice to put a voice to the words.

Yes. Extremely concise. I was taken aback

Absolutely. You were great.

Haha! You guys are kind. That's more me being under the influence of a couple strong beers and having been up since 5:15 this morning.

But really, great first show!

Haha! You guys are kind. That's more me being under the influence of a couple strong beers and having been up since 5:15 this morning.

But really, great first show!

Slats you were really good.  Tom is out, you are in.  :)

Wish I could have listened live but couldn't do the 1am start time with a flight to catch this morning. Definiltey want to listen later. Great job Phil...any chance you guys could line up Doug Brien? I'll definiely call in for that one!

The moral of today's episode: have a plan.

dude: Okay, we have area code 903. Go ahead, caller.

Klecko73isGod: HEY ITS KLECKO

T0mShane: Klecko!

Klecko73isGod: HARF HARF HARF

T0mShane: Harf harf harf

dude: Okay, next caller, area code 631.

slats: Hey it's slats!

T0mShane: slats!

slats: Harf harf harf

T0mShane: Harf harf harf

Just letting Namath vamp was fine but it's like the color guy getting conscripted for play by play duties. You don't give him anything to work with, he winds up just reading names off the roster.

Archived