Good luck to JetNation Radio

4HCrew

Congrats on the first show, nice job with Namath! Dennis and I would like to thank everyone for their support while with JN Radio and wish the new crew nothing but success. If you want to check out our new show feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Facebook. Go Jets bring on the draft! --Tyson Rauch

Good to see Tyson on the forums again. 

I didn't get a chance to listen to your episode from last night yet, but I will soon.  Keep up the good work Tyson.  You guys are missed.  Even though everyone hates me, I still love you all lol.

The phone is less of a problem, him living in a cave is a bigger issue haha.

I think to continue he needs a Land Line. Actually other than the Host's clear voice, the other two remote guys need Land lines,,very muffled..

If you could get the 3 in same room it would stop the 'over talking' on each others lines..

I think to continue he needs a Land Line. Actually other than the Host's clear voice, the other two remote guys need Land lines,,very muffled..

If you could get the 3 in same room it would stop the 'over talking' on each others lines..

That is a huge challenge on all of the blog talk radio shows..the sounds is not ideal...a land line does help or a mic system with a USB cable

Good to see Tyson on the forums again. 

I didn't get a chance to listen to your episode from last night yet, but I will soon.  Keep up the good work Tyson.  You guys are missed.  Even though everyone hates me, I still love you all lol.

lol thanks Phil... no one hates you everyone is just grumpy waiting for the draft

Nobody wants to be in the same room as me. It's very sad.

lol thanks Phil... no one hates you everyone is just grumpy waiting for the draft

Tyson - glad to know I am not hated.  Not sure I agree with that, but I won't argue.  :)

Hey on a serious note, any chance you can help me get the JetNation Radio iTunes account back?  Looks like someone changed the password and the email address associated with it as well.  I can't reset the password and login.  Our new shows are still going to the feed but I would like to login to the account.  I see that you guys set up a new iTunes account for your new show so I would like to keep the existing JN one.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

I have no idea how any of that works sorry.. I am just used for entertainment purposes lol

Please check though and let me know. Someone changed the JetNation Radio iTunes info. I just need access to it.

If you can email me the info it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Please check though and let me know. Someone changed the JetNation Radio iTunes info. I just need access to it.

If you can email me the info it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If it's true that no one hates you, this should be a pretty easy fix. :)

Archived