Would you be happy with this Mock Draft?

drocksthaparty

At this point, I'm against every mock. I hate the NFL for pushing this crap back further

Yea me too... I'm literally itchy and getting the shakes waiting for this draft... However, it could be the lack of heroin in my system also... 6 of one half dozen of another i guess

Yea me too... I'm literally itchy and getting the shakes waiting for this draft... However, it could be the lack of heroin in my system also... 6 of one half dozen of another i guess

try sniffing baking soda

WalterFootball's latest mock has us taking Dennard in the 1st and Paul Richardson (WR) in the 2nd. I like the mock in the OP's post better. Who the heck is Paul Richardson?

Richardson is fast! And has excellent hands and is an outstanding route runner. Gil Brandt compared him to the Cowboys WR Drew Pearson.  Not the biggest guy, but is fearless.

http://nfldraftgeek.com/paulrichardson_scoutingreport.html

I'm annoyed of these mocks as much as the next guy but my boredom wins out. Its only two rounds but I really would like if ODB fell to us, and I like the jace amaro pick but I would be real tempted to pick Van Noy instead

WalterFootball's latest mock has us taking Dennard in the 1st and Paul Richardson (WR) in the 2nd. I like the mock in the OP's post better. Who the heck is Paul Richardson?

Richardson is fast! And has excellent hands and is an outstanding route runner. Gil Brandt compared him to the Cowboys WR Drew Pearson.  Not the biggest guy, but is fearless.

Richardson in the 2nd ? Gotta be kidding me. He is fast. But his physique is such that he is blown away by 10 mile wind gusts here in Colorado!

I never thought of Drew Pearson as a burner.  Gil Brandt compares everybody with a decent work ethic to Drew Pearson

no Beckham please. Not even the best receiver on his own team. Tired of these workout warriors getting promo'd. **** the combine

You say this pretty often.  There may be some validity to Beckham's success being partially due to having another NFL level WR on the other side, but it is not like Landry put up way better stats and Beckham only showed up for the combine.  I liked Landry better in the few games I watched, but numbers are numbers. 

Landry:

2013 77 for 1193 and 10 TDs

2012 56 for 573 and 5

2011 4 for 43 and 0

Beckham:

2013: 59 for 1152 and 8 TDs

2012: 43 for 713 and 2

2011: 41 for 475 and 2

I never thought of Drew Pearson as a burner.  Gil Brandt compares everybody with a decent work ethic to Drew Pearson

You say this pretty often.  There may be some validity to Beckham's success being partially due to having another NFL level WR on the other side, but it is not like Landry put up way better stats and Beckham only showed up for the combine.  I liked Landry better in the few games I watched, but numbers are numbers. 

Landry:

2013 77 for 1193 and 10 TDs

2012 56 for 573 and 5

2011 4 for 43 and 0

Beckham:

2013: 59 for 1152 and 8 TDs

2012: 43 for 713 and 2

2011: 41 for 475 and 2

i just do not think a guy who is catching 541 and 59 passes in college is going to catch 81 or 100 in the NFL

i just do not think a guy who is catching 541 and 59 passes in college is going to catch 81 or 100 in the NFL

You are serious?  Just a quick look at the top receivers finds a bunch that never did better. Josh Gordon caught 1 for 7 and 42 for 714.  Demaryius Thomas never caught more than 46 balls. AJ Green had three seasons in the 50s.  Andre Johnson went 3 overall with 3, 37 and 52 in his 3 years at Miami. 

I don't want Beckham either.  I don't like the way he looks , but I don't think he is a crazy pick and he certainly isn't just a workout warrior.   

You are serious?  Just a quick look at the top receivers finds a bunch that never did better. Josh Gordon caught 1 for 7 and 42 for 714.  Demaryius Thomas never caught more than 46 balls. AJ Green had three seasons in the 50s.  Andre Johnson went 3 overall with 3, 37 and 52 in his 3 years at Miami. 

I don't want Beckham either.  I don't like the way he looks , but I don't think he is a crazy pick and he certainly isn't just a workout warrior.

Then you go ahead and throw your number one pick at him. I would not. You want to bet on him doing stuff he has never done because some other guy did once, fine.

Archived