[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's just inherit to her game. She has to read and judge everything whereas normally you can just skim the game as mod if need be.

Exactly. It will slow down as people start dying. I'm expecting a blood bath night 1, so that should help. 

Exactly. It will slow down as people start dying. I'm expecting a blood bath night 1, so that should help.

Steps to determining if your mafia game will be a blood bath:

1 -- Is 80 playing? If yes answer question 2, if not go to question 4

2 -- Is verbal playing? If he isn't, yes, expect a blood bath: if he is, see question 3.

3 -- Does 80 have a gun? If yes, Verbal dies at night. If no, you care deeply for Verbal and don't like to laugh.

4 -- are one of the ape or Pac playing? If yes, expect a blood bath. If not, go to question 5.

5 -- are you at DM? If yes, conclusion unknown due to sample size. If no, see question 6.

6 -- are you sure? If yes, we regret to inform you that you must go back to question 5. If no, your game hasn't started yet. Get the ape, Pac and the crowd and make sure 80 has a gun. You'll have a blood bath in no time at all.

Steps to determining if your mafia game will be a blood bath:

1 -- Is 80 playing? If yes answer question 2, if not go to question 4

2 -- Is verbal playing? If he isn't, yes, expect a blood bath: if he is, see question 3.

3 -- Does 80 have a gun? If yes, Verbal dies at night. If no, you care deeply for Verbal and don't like to laugh.

4 -- are one of the ape or Pac playing? If yes, expect a blood bath. If not, go to question 5.

5 -- are you at DM? If yes, conclusion unknown due to sample size. If no, see question 6.

6 -- are you sure? If yes, we regret to inform you that you must go back to question 5. If no, your game hasn't started yet. Get the ape, Pac and the crowd and make sure 80 has a gun. You'll have a blood bath in no time at all.

Rex-ryan.jpg

I approve of the above.

I'm locked in meetings for the morning. Roles will go out after lunch.

Nolder, you're supposed to wait until the game actually starts. But don't worry - it happens to a lot of guys.

I'm locked in meetings for the morning. Roles will go out after lunch.

Nolder, you're supposed to wait until the game actually starts. But don't worry - it happens to a lot of guys.

if you are not to far along in setup and balancing to lose a player, I'm going to need to pass on this game. I'm just too busy at work to be able to give it the attention it will deserve

Archived