Kyle Fuller

F.Chowds

Only time will tell whether he was worth it.. I dont claim to know more than Chicago Bears staff, so I concede you were right all along on his value. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4693235/bears-camp-report-day-3

• Rookie first-round pick Kyle Fuller continues to impress, and appeared to get the best of Pro Bowl receiver Alshon Jeffery during one-on-one drills. Jeffery caught an extremely limited number of passes in the drill against Fuller, and one of those completions likely would’ve resulted in offensive pass interference as the receiver slapped the defender in the head and pushed off to get open.

Kyle Wilson doesn't suck ... he just has some type of mental affliction prohibiting him from ever knowing where the football is. 

The same malady causes his finger to shake violently when he stops running.

Kyle Wilson does indeed suck.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4693235/bears-camp-report-day-3

• Rookie first-round pick Kyle Fuller continues to impress, and appeared to get the best of Pro Bowl receiver Alshon Jeffery during one-on-one drills. Jeffery caught an extremely limited number of passes in the drill against Fuller, and one of those completions likely would’ve resulted in offensive pass interference as the receiver slapped the defender in the head and pushed off to get open.

Only time will tell whether he was worth it.. I dont claim to know more than Chicago Bears staff, so I concede you were right all along on his value. 

Even with Milliner now, he was a fantastic prospect except for some injury concerns. After a full season in the NFL we STILL arent sure if he will become a great CB or an unreliable one. Any one of the 3 cornerbacks between Fuller, Dennard, Gilbert or even some of those late round CB's can become the next Revis or Sherman. 

Like you said though, the best part of it is we get to see it all pan out. 

Im still crossing my fingers that Milliner can be a #1 NFL CB

Fuller went 14 to the Bears. The Jets drafted 18. 

This is not a situation where the Jets missed out on a great player, he just didn't drop far enough. Neither did Beckham or Gilbert actually. 

We could talk about Pryor vs Cooks or even Pryor vs Manziel. But Fuller was long gone. 

This is not a situation where the Jets missed out on a great player, he just didn't drop far enough. Neither did Beckham or Gilbert actually. 

We could talk about Pryor vs Cooks or even Pryor vs Manziel. But Fuller was long gone.

Lol. Is the new complaint that the Jets didn't trade up to take a defender? Maybe then T0m really would've committed suicide.

+1

• 1 month later...

lol I can look up highlight videos too. Ive watched full VTech games so that video doesnt change my mind, theres a reason they're called highlight videos. Its not that I dont think he is good, its just that I think Dennard and Gilbert are better. I also think Beckham is a greater value player at 18 than Fuller. But anyways, I wouldnt be so upset if they went with Fuller if Dennard and Gilbert were gone. 

Are you NOW ready to admit you where wrong?  Or did not watch them game tonight... 

Are you NOW ready to admit you where wrong?  Or did not watch them game tonight... 

I see your point, but anytime you talk about a defender that just went against a Jets offense thats kinda like stacking the deck. Kyle Fuller wouldnt have had a game like this against 90% of the league in his 3rd game of his career. Geno and this offense made him look like a perennial pro bowler. 

Now with that said, Fuller looks pretty good, and his football punch is scary. he's going to cause a lot of turnovers if he gets that down. 

I see your point, but anytime you talk about a defender that just went against a Jets offense thats kinda like stacking the deck. Kyle Fuller wouldnt have had a game like this against 90% of the league in his 3rd game of his career. Geno and this offense made him look like a perennial pro bowler. 

Now with that said, Fuller looks pretty good, and his football punch is scary. he's going to cause a lot of turnovers if he gets that down. 

What about his 2 INT's last week?

You got trouble reading Nostradamus?

This was in May

What about his 2 INT's last week?

Good plays obviously. No need for me to nitpick on those plays. Fuller made the plays when it mattered. The Jets still made this guy look like a perennial pro bowler tonight.  That was more bad play on the jets offense than Fuller making great defensive plays. Those 2 fumbles he caused were more Nelson's fault for not securing the ball. On Fullers INT it was 1st and 10 in the 3rd qtr with 5 mins left and we're in the redzone down by 11 and Nelson was completely covered the entire time. Geno roles out of the pocket and instead of living for another day which would have been 2nd and 10, he decided to force the ball like its 4th and 10 with no timeouts left in the 4th qtr and 3 seconds to go. The play was just stupid to watch and there shouldn't have even been a pass thrown for Fuller to intercept because it should have been thrown away. 

lol I can look up highlight videos too. Ive watched full VTech games so that video doesnt change my mind, theres a reason they're called highlight videos. Its not that I dont think he is good, its just that I think Dennard and Gilbert are better. I also think Beckham is a greater value player at 18 than Fuller. But anyways, I wouldnt be so upset if they went with Fuller if Dennard and Gilbert were gone.

So your words are worth more than a video of him making plays and are so sacrosanct we are to just dismiss actual real evidence of his prowess because like you said so. Mighty fine opinion of yourself you got there.

Archived