Any season ticket holders not using their draft night tickets (Metlife)

Maxman

If you are a season ticket holder and you are not going to use your free tickets to the draft party at Metlife on Thursday, can you hook me up?

I am going but need a few extras.  If so I would just need you to download them and email them to me.  Let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

If you are a season ticket holder and you are not going to use your free tickets to the draft party at Metlife on Thursday, can you hook me up?

I am going but need a few extras.  If so I would just need you to download them and email them to me.  Let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Where are these free tickets?  You can have mine even if I don't know that I have them :confused0088:

Thanks!

Hey be sure to wave at the camera while booing!

Where are these free tickets?  You can have mine even if I don't know that I have them :confused0088:

They are under your account.  They let you save off PDFs.  If I could have yours that would be awesome, thanks.

Thanks!

what do they do split the field in half, one side for jints other for jets?

They are under your account.  They let you save off PDFs.  If I could have yours that would be awesome, thanks.

OK, done.  Hopefully my season tickets are not revoked when you go berserk after the Jets draft a project at 18.

Archived