Draft Party at Metlife

Maxman

The New York Jets announced what players will be at the season ticket holder draft party at Metlife.   The full release appears below but the players are Antonio Allen, Nick Bellore, Jeff Cumberland, Kenrick Ellis, Damon Harrison, Tevita Finau, Jacoby Ford, Breno Giacomini, Jeremy Kerley, Dee Milliner, Caleb Schlauderaff and Geno Smith.

Dear Jet Nation,

We wanted to remind you that you are invited to join us this Thursday, May 8 for the Jets Season Ticket Holder Draft Party at MetLife Stadium. We are excited to announce the following players scheduled to appear: Antonio Allen, Nick Bellore, Jeff Cumberland, Kenrick Ellis, Damon Harrison, Tevita Finau, Jacoby Ford, Breno Giacomini, Jeremy Kerley, Dee Milliner, Caleb Schlauderaff and Geno Smith.*

If you do join us, please note that the clear bag policy and normal gameday policies, including no footballs in the Stadium, will be followed for Thursday’s event. In addition, the following concessions offerings will be available: $3 Value Items (Popcorn, 12 oz. soft drink, pretzel) and $7 Kids Meal (Hot dog, chips and soft drink) at the Franks Stand at section 135, and $5 Value Beer (Miller High Life, Busch Light) at the two portables in MetLife Central. Plus, gear up for less at Jets Shop next to MetLife Central with 30% off all apparel (excluding jerseys and headwear).

We hope to see you at MetLife Stadium for the kick off of the 2014 NFL Draft!

Sincerely,

The New York Jets

who is going to join us?

Will Jetnation be giving away any prizes? Perhaps a Curtis Conway replica jersey? Maybe a Ty Law autographed bumper sticker?

LOL, sorry we are still getting rid of our surplus Revis inventory.

Will Jetnation be giving away any prizes? Perhaps a Curtis Conway replica jersey? Maybe a Ty Law autographed bumper sticker?

I'm just glad to know the economy is doing so well that people don't need any more shirts, apparently

I'm just glad to know the economy is doing so well that people don't need any more shirts, apparently

A) Shoulda let Woody fix it

B ) Shirts coming too late. I could have used something to mangle and save a few bucks when I overreact to the draft. I can't pick out ahead of time which game the Jets are going to break my spirit in, causing a destructive meltdown.

Archived