•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jets Announce UDFA Signings

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JetNation

JetNation

Transition Player

• Members
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Steele DivittoThe New York Jets have officially announced that they have signed 8 undrafted free agents (UDFA).  The full list appears below in the release from the Jets:

Jets Agree To Terms with Eight Undrafted Free Agents

May 11, 2014 – The New York Jets have agreed to terms with eight undrafted free agents.

Undrafted Free Agents:

Name
Pos.     Ht.       Wt.       School                                       Hometown

Conrad, Tevon                         T          6-9       320      Saginaw Valley                             Detroit, MI

Divitto, Steele                          LB        6-2       237      Boston College                      Ridgefield, CT

Grady, Anthony                        DE       6-7       289      Missouri State                        Texarkana, AR

Hyder, Kerry                            DL        6-2       280      Texas Tech                                  Austin, TX

Miller, Terrence                       TE        6-4       234      Arizona                            Moreno Valley, CA

Qvale, Brent                             T          6-7       315      Nebraska                                  Williston, ND

Thompson, Zach                      LB        6-5       265      Wake Forest                             Ashburn, VA

Young, Chad                            FB        5-10     240      San Diego State                       La Verne, CA

Here is a thread where you can read more about the 2014 NY Jets UDFA signings.

#2 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,352 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

officially rooting against tevon.   lets go Qvale !!!!!

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#3 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,599 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

officially rooting against tevon.   lets go Qvale !!!!!

I'm rooting for him. Last thing I need is a 6'9", 320lb dude mad enough at me to smack me around with his junk.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#4 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Good NFL nickname though... Tevon "Tea Bag" Conrad.  The "tea bag" could replace the "pancake" as a term describing a dominant OL play.  

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#5 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,352 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

no jokes or we'll all get a lecture, lol

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#6 usbobsled

usbobsled

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFortaleza, Brazil

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

Chad Young. Watch this video. Maybe he could be our fullback.

#7 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:19 AM

Unfortunately for him he's 25 years late to the NFL and the Jets already have a solid FB. That kid would of been fun to watch before the NFL turned into the arena league.

#8 nj meadowlands

nj meadowlands

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,626 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

Predict that Chad Young makes the team over T-Bo

F You Jets.

#9 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

Walk-on, no neck and loves to hit.  What's not to like?  

#10 77DRAFT

77DRAFT

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

Looks like the guy next to him on the bench at the beginning of the video is smoking
a joint, no wonder SD State is a weak program. This guy should make the team,
we need a FB that can block.

#11 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,051 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

Unfortunately for him he's 25 years late to the NFL and the Jets already have a solid FB. That kid would of been fun to watch before the NFL turned into the arena league.

Feeling slightly the same way about Pryor.

#12 SickJetFan

SickJetFan

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

The Jets have a solid FB in Bohanan?  I dont recall seeing him Blow anyone up in preseason or in regular season.  I dont recall seeing any key blocks that mad much of a difference.  I dont recall seeing any yards after the catch on his 3 receptions or whatever it was.

Granted he was rookie thrown into fire and for that he was adequate but to say the Jets are set is big stretch.

#13 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

The Jets have a solid FB in Bohanan? I dont recall seeing him Blow anyone up in preseason or in regular season. I dont recall seeing any key blocks that mad much of a difference. I dont recall seeing any yards after the catch on his 3 receptions or whatever it was.

Granted he was rookie thrown into fire and for that he was adequate but to say the Jets are set is big stretch.

Bohanan looked great in college as well.

#14 bergenjets

bergenjets

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

Bohanan is serviceable at best. After watching Conner and Hilliard, he just appears to be a Pro-Bowl candidate. ;)

Young will compete and possibly (hopefully) beat him out.

#15 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 17,175 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

OUCH

Don't really know anything about this kid, but that was a fun video to watch.  I'll be pulling for him in camp

#16 Latinlawyer

Latinlawyer

The JetNation Godfather

• Members
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

WOW, I AM SO PUMPED NOW! I will pull for that kid, he is like a running Brick Wall...he will open up some HUGE holes and knock people back...can be a beast in the 4th quarter when defense is tired...

LL

CHAD YOUNG is crazy strong ..

Posted Image Fat Head!

#17 BurnleyJet

BurnleyJet

Fan for 30 years (You get less for Murder these days!)

• Members
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

I like Tommy B but this kid can block.

#18 Greenseed4

Greenseed4

Eskimo Brother

• Members
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

I think I love him

#19 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Yea I spoke to soon. Tommy boy is a solid FB but this kid is a 1950s LBer playing FB. He's a nasty little ****er.

#20 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,148 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:10 PM

He'll make his bones on ST, while T-Bo still sticks and does his thing.  Rare, truly hard nosed guy that makes it on being purely tough and determined with just a modicum of talent.  Why do you think this mofo has no neck?  Walt Williams was born that way -- Chad Young was born normal and then devolved.  Love it!

Edited by Il Mostro, 13 May 2014 - 09:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users