Jets Announce UDFA Signings

JetNation

Steele DivittoThe New York Jets have officially announced that they have signed 8 undrafted free agents (UDFA).  The full list appears below in the release from the Jets:

Jets Agree To Terms with Eight Undrafted Free Agents

May 11, 2014

– The New York Jets have agreed to terms with eight undrafted free agents.

Undrafted Free Agents:

Name

Pos.     Ht.       Wt.       School                                       Hometown

Conrad, Tevon                         T          6-9       320      Saginaw Valley                             Detroit, MI

Divitto, Steele                          LB        6-2       237      Boston College                      Ridgefield, CT

Grady, Anthony                        DE       6-7       289      Missouri State                        Texarkana, AR

Hyder, Kerry                            DL        6-2       280      Texas Tech                                  Austin, TX

Miller, Terrence                       TE        6-4       234      Arizona                            Moreno Valley, CA

Qvale, Brent                             T          6-7       315      Nebraska                                  Williston, ND

Thompson, Zach                      LB        6-5       265      Wake Forest                             Ashburn, VA

Young, Chad                            FB        5-10     240      San Diego State                       La Verne, CA

Here is a thread where you can read more about the

officially rooting against tevon.   lets go Qvale !!!!!

I'm rooting for him. Last thing I need is a 6'9", 320lb dude mad enough at me to smack me around with his junk.

Unfortunately for him he's 25 years late to the NFL and the Jets already have a solid FB. That kid would of been fun to watch before the NFL turned into the arena league.

The Jets have a solid FB in Bohanan?  I dont recall seeing him Blow anyone up in preseason or in regular season.  I dont recall seeing any key blocks that mad much of a difference.  I dont recall seeing any yards after the catch on his 3 receptions or whatever it was.

Granted he was rookie thrown into fire and for that he was adequate but to say the Jets are set is big stretch.

The Jets have a solid FB in Bohanan? I dont recall seeing him Blow anyone up in preseason or in regular season. I dont recall seeing any key blocks that mad much of a difference. I dont recall seeing any yards after the catch on his 3 receptions or whatever it was.

Granted he was rookie thrown into fire and for that he was adequate but to say the Jets are set is big stretch.

Bohanan looked great in college as well.

WOW, I AM SO PUMPED NOW! I will pull for that kid, he is like a running Brick Wall...he will open up some HUGE holes and knock people back...can be a beast in the 4th quarter when defense is tired...

LL

CHAD YOUNG is crazy strong ..

He'll make his bones on ST, while T-Bo still sticks and does his thing.  Rare, truly hard nosed guy that makes it on being purely tough and determined with just a modicum of talent.  Why do you think this mofo has no neck?  Walt Williams was born that way -- Chad Young was born normal and then devolved.  Love it!

Archived