This week's podcast guest: JetNation Members

T0mShane

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an ass? You know the rules.. no personal,attacks Mrs Sanchez.. and Mark Sanchez was,not the best option.. only in your little girl crush eyes.. Your not saying anything we don't know.. the argument for the 100th time..is who a better qb right this moment.. not for the future.. Angelo is wiser? great.. you hurt my feelings lol and Manziel could possibly be a future hofer.. he has that talent.. graded better then geno.. and I would have taken him over a safety. Let's face it..you were in love with Mark Sanchez.. even after the butt fumble and how terrible he was..you still would defend him.. You don't get a free pass over here sister.. Like most kissing your butt..

You're totally wrong - Idzik is building a team for the future - it's not only about now.  It's not an overnight fix face reality "Jets fan."  This is not about a  "love affair."  You may as well keep sleeping with your Tom Brady blow up doll my friend.  

Tom Brady blow up doll? That's original.. you have no idea what your talking about it.. I don't want Michael Vick to start and I know what Idzik is doing..what I'm saying is Vick is a better qb right this moment.. again I want Geno to start not Michael Vick.. what's wrong are you mad you had to cover your Mark Sanchez tattoo? Your favorite pick was our first round pick.. what a stretch.. btw cooking with Courtney segment is boring.. and a total yawn.. when you have something insightful to say or at least interesting let me know..

Tom Brady blow up doll? That's original.. you have no idea what your talking about it.. I don't want Michael Vick to start and I know what Idzik is doing..what I'm saying is Vick is a better qb right this moment.. again I want Geno to start not Michael Vick.. what's wrong are you mad you had to cover your Mark Sanchez tattoo? Your favorite pick was our first round pick.. what a stretch.. btw cooking with Courtney segment is boring.. and a total yawn.. when you have something insightful to say or at least interesting let me know..

Okay. No more.

You're totally wrong - Idzik is building a team for the future - it's not only about now.  It's not an overnight fix face reality "Jets fan."  This is not about a  "love affair."  You may as well keep sleeping with your Tom Brady blow up doll my friend.  

I like both of you. I'd like to keep it that way. Please go to your corners and stay there.

At least my "segments" don't cause viruses in your computer.

Brandon has a future in broadcasting. I'm doing my best to not derail that future.

"I can't hear anything  ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................AAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD we're back with JetNation Radio!"

"I can't hear anything ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................AAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD we're back with JetNation Radio!"

Radio is a complicated medium.

LOL I bet it is.

Overall it wasn't bad. The constant sound board interruptions need to stop. There's enough bad shows out there with that crap.

Thank you. Slowly, we're developing coherence and chemistry. Soon, entertainment value.

Archived