This week's podcast guest: JetNation Members

T0mShane

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop making me blush Max.  :winking0001:

You did great.  I am not sure how many hosts we have after that all out brawl.  We might need some help next week, keep your phone nearby!  :)

And everyone said Tom Shane would be the one that caused the problems.  Those Berkowitz boys....they had their torches and pitchforks ready.

Gastineau Live and Favorite Toon you guys should have a reality show!

We're getting better. For our third show, there are still plenty of warts, and I have to find a way to maintain coherence and get quicker, but I think we're getting closer to the type of show that really represents JetNation. Pretty sure there will be violence next week.

We're getting better. For our third show, there are still plenty of warts, and I have to find a way to maintain coherence and get quicker, but I think we're getting closer to the type of show that really represents JetNation. Pretty sure there will be violence next week.

You were happy with that?  I am on a conference call with three different lawyers right now.  I am not sure where to even start.

I think we're three more shows away from sounding like I'm not stupid.

One of the lawyers agrees with you.  The second lawyer might agree with you, I can't really tell he is cursing at me in another language.  The 3rd lawyer just quit.  So you might be right, just too early to tell lol.

One of the lawyers agrees with you.  The second lawyer might agree with you, I can't really tell he is cursing at me in another language.  The 3rd lawyer just quit.  So you might be right, just too early to tell lol.

Has anyone heard from Courtney?

"I hit the bar and then I said alright. And I think that's how most people responded."

Now THAT'S hard hitting analysis folks.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to edit curses out of my speech in real time. 

I think we're three more shows away from sounding like I'm not stupid.

And then in the fourth show, you can mention how you wanted Matt Leinart back in the day, and it's back to square one.

Archived