Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even remember who coined the name Fagus anymore and it was only a couple games ago.

It fit so well it's like he was just Fagus all along.

someone should coin a name for you

Explain why you don't like my no lynch vote

I don't even remember who coined the name Fagus anymore and it was only a couple games ago.

It fit so well it's like he was just Fagus all along.

It was Jack D's game.  He gave JiF the character Fagus.  I pointed it out first because I'm Rex Ryan.

someone should coin a name for you

Explain why you don't like my no lynch vote

Instead of forcing me into pointless rhetoric why don't you justify your position instead seeing as you provided no reasoning for it from the getgo.

Also

Vote Crusher

You could have just voted Smash for his retarded no lynch move but you chose instead to cloak it in a joke, smells like an agenda to me.

Crusher. Jokes on D1. You spinning that as agenda?

Instead of forcing me into pointless rhetoric why don't you justify your position instead seeing as you provided no reasoning for it from the getgo.

Asking you to explain something game related is "pointless rhetoric"?

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

Crusher. Jokes on D1. You spinning that as agenda?

Asking you to explain something game related is "pointless rhetoric"?

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

1. Crusher makes jokes always. The trick is to learn when it's for genuine fun and when he's using his meta to mask his scum agenda. It's D1 and I'm feeling him out, why you gotta step all over that and defend him? Not that he really addressed me anyway aside from making another joke.

2. Yes it is. Smash has been around and should know what he just did was retarded. I don't need to explain it to him. He wants me to so he can bog me and the thread down in a pointless discussion about the pros and cons of no lynching instead of scum hunting like we should be. I'm not going to let him do that. I would much rather he explain why this game of all games is the game to no lynch D1 on. Have we seen him do it in other recent games? No. So it bears explaining and that's exactly what I expect him to do.

Archived