Jets | Tajh Boyd contract details

FoxJet

Wasn't he a potential 2nd/3rd round pick if he came out the year before, and then didn't he have a good 2013 season on top of that? Why did this guy's draft stock fall so much?

I dont know, but for a 6th rounder we definitely got value. I still wanted David Fales which I hear was impressive at bears rookie mini camp. Then again, what rookie isn't impressive in May right? lol. 

Tajh Boyd maybe should have been drafted higher than where he eventually went. That's good for us. 

Hilarious to see people piss and moan about taking this guy as late as we did.  WTF do you expect to get out of a 6th/7th rd. QB?  Dude was a stud at a major program and won a lot of games.  Excellent pick IMO.

Wasn't he a potential 2nd/3rd round pick if he came out the year before, and then didn't he have a good 2013 season on top of that? Why did this guy's draft stock fall so much?

Not so great at the Senior Bowl, and tailed off last year. His 2012 was better. Obviously a good guy tho. Simms has work to do. Boyd can run it and probably can contribute in other ways besides QB One trick ponies are in trouble now with them.

Archived