Dennis Thurman accused of slapping a woman

Beaver

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you so adamant about a black assistant being fired? 12 witnesses saying she's full of sh*t...

Who what wait what who what?

IF he took the swipe--regardless of race--there's no way you can keep him on the payroll

Who what wait what who what?

IF he took the swipe--regardless of race--there's no way you can keep him on the payroll

No sh*t homie. It sounds like he didn't. I was messing with you..if he told the girl to get lost and pushed her middle finger out of the way I don't blame him.

No shit homie. It sounds like he didn't. I was messing with you..if he told the girl to get lost and pushed her middle finger out of the way I don't blame him.

Hopefully that is what happened.  TMZ certainly isn't a credible source.  I have been watching TMZ a bunch lately (unfortunately) and I am amazed at what they cover.

Put the internet on Phil lol. These guys take joy out of getting ppl in trouble. Men who tattle tale...i leave it at that.

Been out all day unfortunately.  I will fire up the internet later, lol.

If he did it, yes. But 12 witnesses supposedly said he didn't. This screams of an opportunistic **** making sh*t up in hopes of getting paid to go away.

Are the witnesses named:

Pryor

Amaro

McDougle

Saunders

Evans

Dozier

George

Dixon

Enunwa

Enemkpali

Boyd

Reilly. ?

Cause if so, I call bullsh#t!

A real man does not hit women.

Thurman isn't yet charged with anything, so so far seems like a "he said, she said" thing if there is not video nor injury.Would think a former NFL defensive back would leave some serious hurt. But Thurman (or any guy) has to be smart.

Is there a way to block these when on the phone? 

There will be really soon.  We will be moving to the next release later this summer and we will have a lot of new options.

A. If there are 12 people saying its bullsh*t, and none corroborating, then there's not much to discuss here.

B. If he swiped at her hand while she was flipping him off - let's keep a perspective here, that's not quite "slapping" her IMO.

C. His, or her, race has nothing to do with anything in this story.

D. Would this raise to a fire able offense I any other job?

tom go to the TMZ piece. he obviously just swiped her hand away while she was putting the middle finger in his face

total non story

You're talking to a dude who gets screamed at by women on a weekly basis. You put your finger on them, you're going to die. Just can't do it.

You're talking to a dude who gets screamed at by women on a weekly basis. You put your finger on them, you're going to die. Just can't do it.

lol.

I have a bodyguard complex with women, I have defended total strangers in bars just because they needed it.  I get that

the media "instant outrage" didn't pick up on this, it's a non-story everywhere.  probably because as they fact checked it they saw there was no story

Did you buy a bigger TV for the Michael Sam Oprah show yet?

"After careful consideration and discussion with the St. Louis Rams, 'The Untitled Michael Sam Project' has been postponed, allowing Michael the best opportunity to achieve his dreams of making the team," OWN president Erik Logan said in a statement. "OWN is about elevating and empowering people to achieve their best. It's clear that we, along with the world, recognize the opportunity that Michael has in this moment. We will continue to support him in his journey to earn a spot playing for the Rams."

The statement also included a comment from Sam's agent, Cameron Weiss, who met with the Rams in person on Friday.

"After today's meeting with the Rams, we felt it is best to postpone the project," Weiss said. "This will allow for Michael to have total focus on football, and will ensure no distractions to his teammates. Everybody involved remains committed to this project and understands its historical importance as well as its positive message."

operation "holy sh*t they actually asked him if being gay might keep him out of the hall of fame this sh*t is getting crazy shut it down" begins

Archived