Cross Brandon Marshall off your 2015 free agent list

Sperm Edwards

I'd have signed up for Marshall with that contract in a heartbeat, so I think this sucks. He's not the unpredicably-insane guy he came across as early in his career. He had a screw loose but lucky for him it was capable of being tightened.

Cutler's apparently the only person capable of tightening it, so it's sort of moot.

My god with the Bears. And say what you will about the Jets but at least the majority of our fanbase has no delusions about the historic ineptitude of our organization.

"The Bears are a heritage franchise that does things the right way."

/buys jersey of a guy who's considered "reformed" because he's managed not to punch a woman in the face for two years

"The Bears are a heritage franchise that does things the right way."

/buys jersey of a guy who's considered "reformed" because he's managed not to punch a woman in the face for two years

Santonio Holmes getting yelled at on a plane vs Brian Urlacher picking a fight with ******* Bas Rutten. Not even close regarding embarrassment.

He was probably never an option anyway, as far as I can recall he never beat up on a Rex defense, Rex only covets guys who beat him cuz , well you know, if they beat him they must be great and that sort of thing.

It would be pretty cool if the secret to treating bipolar disorder was Jay Cutler throwing a football at your face.

For one suffering severely enough, I'm sure he'd accept a cure of Jay Cutler beating off in his face.

It sounds like a pretty big bummer dz. Then again it would probably be a bummer if that was actually the cure. Like you didn't have it bad enough. "OK, it's sanity medicine time." Eww.

You mean those 11 games when Brandon Marshall was catching like 2TD a game?

did you actually watch the games with Mcknown?   I'd say marshall was a big factor on why the guy is now the assume starting QB for the Bucs.

Archived