Analyzing Stephen Hill

Villain The Foe

The  Hill hatred is SO ridiculous, Do people realize he is the same age as many of the draft picks from this years draft and he was ALWAYS a three year project. He dropped that ball in NE and now no matter what he does people will hate him. I think he may surprise people this summmer.

man i really hope the light switch turns on for this guy. I was happy when we drafted him, tall and fast and didnt seem like a diva. he has been very underwhelming his first two years, but i think the injuries had something to do with it. im rooting for him, but its gona be tough with all the new wrs on the team.

There is a reason why I only post in the mafia forum. Does every response have to be overwhelmingly negative and sarcastic? It's a toxic environment that is being pushed by the same threeish posters.

Posters or leading scientists? THAT is the question. 

The  Hill hatred is SO ridiculous, Do people realize he is the same age as many of the draft picks from this years draft and he was ALWAYS a three year project. He dropped that ball in NE and now no matter what he does people will hate him. I think he may surprise people this summmer.

I'll be shocked

Hill was playing well before the injury.  I think he has a nice season with all the other weapons around him.

I agree. Almost all receivers take 3 years, especially ones surrounded by little talent and really bad QB play.

Archived