Who Is The Biggest Jets Fan You Know?

Maxman

By Phil Sullivan

When we launched JetNation.com almost ten years ago, we were immediately impressed by the passion and dedication of Jets fans.  Jets fans are a proud bunch, always sporting their green for the world to see.  The ride hasn't been an easy one, but Jets fans support this team regardless.

Jets fans are known for being a loud bunch as well.

So we want to hear from you.  We are putting together a video that highlights some big Jets fans. We want to include the biggest Jets fans that you know.  Feel free to nominate yourself!

If you would like to be included, we need a photo or short video of you in your Jets gear.  Along with a brief explanation of why you love the Jets. You can:

• Email it to us at fan@JetNation.com
  • Tweet it to us:  @JetNation
  • Post it in our NY Jets message board.

Everyone that submits an entry will be entered in a raffle.  One lucky fan will be chosen at random and will receive an autographed 8 x 10 photo of Damon Harrison.

Thank you and go Jets!

Jets Fans - NFL DraftWhen we launched JetNation.com almost ten years ago, we were immediately impressed by the passion and dedication of Jets fans. Jets fans are a proud bunch, always sporting their green for the world to see. The ride hasn’t been an easy one, but Jets fans support this team regardless.

Jets fans are known for being a loud bunch as well.

So we want to hear from you. We are putting together a video that highlights some big Jets fans. We want to include the biggest Jets fans that you know. Feel free to nominate yourself!

If you would like to be included, we need a photo or short video of you in your Jets gear. Along with a brief explanation of why you love the Jets. You can:

• Email it to us at fan@JetNation.com
  • Tweet it to us:  @JetNation
  • Post it in our

Everyone that submits an entry will be entered in a raffle. One lucky fan will be chosen at random and will receive an autographed 8 x 10 photo of Damon Harrison.

Thank you and go Jets!

Klacko... simply for year after year bringing blind homerism without shame

I remember how excited klecko was after the jets signed Thomas jones. Now (klecko said) Pennington has a weapon.

:rl:

Hands down it is Phillip Sullivan. The man stays up all night long on Friday and Saturday nights writing and working on Jets stuff and this site while he has some serious personal sh*t going on.

Klecko's up there

Klacko... simply for year after year bringing blind homerism without shame

Actually after reading this thread I'm changing my vote to Klecko. And I nominate Yellin to produce his profile video.

I remember how excited klecko was after the jets signed Thomas jones. Now (klecko said) Pennington has a weapon.

:rl:

Seems to me the people have spoken. But, for the record, I ******* HATE THOMAS JONES. I always hated Thomas Jones and will always hate Thomas Jones. 

Hands down it is Phillip Sullivan. The man stays up all night long on Friday and Saturday nights writing and working on Jets stuff and this site while he has some serious personal shit going on.

So I am on my tablet and I went to click positive rep. I accidently clicked neg rep. Sorry about that I will fix it tonight. But I appreciate the thought.

Today is a serious stuff kind of day lol. Thanks.

For the record I clicked neg rep on your post. On purpose lol.

It wasn't negativity toward you Max. I love you and respect you as much as anyone and you know that.

BP's public declaration was off putting, however.  :winking0001:

And my positive rep on your post was on purpose.  :xxx:

You can't vote for yourself

sure u can ..I nominate BP and me..

This is my 50th year as Jets fan (moved to NYC area in 1964).. was seas tix holder before moving to NC in 1983, helped establish Raleigh Jets Fan Club where 40-80 transplants watch games every Sunday at a Jets Bar.

And I invented ThugTurd right here at JN :)

It wasn't negativity toward you Max. I love you and respect you as much as anyone and you know that.

BP's public declaration was off putting, however.  :winking0001:

And my positive rep on your post was on purpose.  :xxx:

I know that, I was just messing around.  And obviously any post bashing BP would always be acceptable here lol.

Archived