The Jet Hate On This NFL Facebook Post Is Rediculous

tommyspinelli

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/posts/10152243264951263\

I must warn you, there's almost 4,000 plus comments full of hate, and it's really offensive, could make you cry on the inside,

wish we could do something about this, but I don't think we can, it's concerning.

I can't even find a positive comment after reading through about 600 of them (I saw 2 mocking Brady, that's it).

Why cant they lock up the comments, so other people don't get offended?.

I hope we stick it up to them, and have a great season!.

Well thats what happens when your a Jet fan.. people love to take sh*t out of context & bash us all the time.. & for what because are team has been known to be vocal & we beat teams that thought we couldnt at times & ruined their playoff picture or something?!? Bunch of crock if you ask me but the thing that I do like about this is that when we do make the playoffs this year I will be sure to remind all my NFL friends to shove it!! 

:headbang:  ::GoJets:  :headbang:

Well thats what happens when your a Jet fan.. people love to take sh*t out of context & bash us all the time.. & for what because are team has been known to be vocal & we beat teams that thought we couldnt at times & ruined their playoff picture or something?!? Bunch of crock if you ask me but the thing that I do like about this is that when we do make the playoffs this year I will be sure to remind all my NFL friends to shove it!! 

:headbang:  ::GoJets:  :headbang:

And if we don't make the playoffs we'll have to eat sh*t. just like the last 3 years.

1st world problems

Yup, 1st world problems .. But I have faith that this "plan" will work & we will be difficult to beat on many levels.. More importantly I am really looking forward to 2015.. By then we should have the change to complete our roaster! (CANT WAIT!!!)

The only more uneducated forum of people talking football on nbc sports. All that exists now on facebook or nbc sports are people who can get the stupid likes or in nbc sports' case the thumbs up or thumbs down. There is no real talk, or legitimate points, only people who post things to get a reaction. Apparently people these days have no self-esteem because the only way they feel good about themselves is if people pay attention to their posts on these forums. No one makes legitimate arguments/or maybe they can't. I don't know anymore

The only more uneducated forum of people talking football on nbc sports. All that exists now on facebook or nbc sports are people who can get the stupid likes or in nbc sports' case the thumbs up or thumbs down. There is no real talk, or legitimate points, only people who post things to get a reaction. Apparently people these days have no self-esteem because the only way they feel good about themselves is if people pay attention to their posts on these forums. No one makes legitimate arguments/or maybe they can't. I don't know anymore

Yep. It's horrible. It's cyber Hell. It's way beyond our team too.

You don't need to read those comments. Just read the replies right here on JN. Plenty of haters. Most of which are Jets fans. We have the most negative fan base, so it feeds the haters. The only thing that will end all that is winning the SB.

You don't need to read those comments. Just read the replies right here on JN. Plenty of haters. Most of which are Jets fans. We have the most negative fan base, so it feeds the haters. The only thing that will end all that is winning the SB.

Not likely. 

Are you kidding me?  Oooh.  Poor baby got offended by something written on the internet.  SHUT IT DOWN FOLKS!  WE CANNOT ALLOW ANYONE TO OFFEND ANYONE EVER!

Sickening.

I mean can we at least get a trigger warning

Archived