Jacksonville

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacksonville is a 50 square mile petri dish filled with sub humans, critters that only pop their disgusting heads out in FL, and a never ending supply of Crystal Meth.  I'd rather live in Baghdad.

p.s.  hope you don't like trees or neighborhoods because Jville has neither.

p.p.s.  If you long flat streets filled with shady looking strip malls and crappy Publix stores you're about to go to heaven.

Jacksonville is a 50 square mile petri dish filled with sub humans, critters that only pop their disgusting heads out in FL, and a never ending supply of Crystal Meth. I'd rather live in Baghdad.

p.s. hope you don't like trees or neighborhoods because Jville has neither.

p.p.s. If you long flat streets filled with shady looking strip malls and crappy Publix stores you're about to go to heaven.

I can verify this. It's the p-trap of the eastern seaboard.

Jacksonville is a 50 square mile petri dish filled with sub humans, critters that only pop their disgusting heads out in FL, and a never ending supply of Crystal Meth.  I'd rather live in Baghdad.

p.p.s.  If you long flat streets filled with shady looking strip malls and crappy Publix stores you're about to go to heaven.

All of whom play circles around your worthless ass in Mafia. 

I can verify this. It's the p-trap of the eastern seaboard.

These two are insanely jealous. 

Jacksonville is a 50 square mile petri dish filled with sub humans, critters that only pop their disgusting heads out in FL, and a never ending supply of Crystal Meth. I'd rather live in Baghdad.

p.s. hope you don't like trees or neighborhoods because Jville has neither.

p.p.s. If you long flat streets filled with shady looking strip malls and crappy Publix stores you're about to go to heaven.

You have absolutely no idea what your talking abut..I been down there several times.. Your the guy that drives on 95 pass jacksonville on your way to Orlando and only see the horrible view.. meanwhile. .all the big banks moved there.. Southside is Beautiful.. town center is very very nice.. julington Creek..manderin..ponte vedra.. TPC sawgrass is there.. it gets a bad rap.. where do you live? No drugs in NY? Hahaha like crowded smelly trains.. being taxed to death.. paying 2 grand for an apt in someone's house or paying 8 grand in real estate tax a year? Jersey better? Armpit of America..

I am wondering how many fans are from Jacksonville Florida. I am moving down there from Brooklyn in a month and wonder of there are any Jets fan clubs down there? Or do I have to start my own lol

Where are you moving to?

The best places to live are Riverside/San Marco or Jax/Neptune/Atlantic Beach. 

JiF is literally right at the Beach and I am moving to Windsor Parke next month. There is an Ale House at Beach and Hodges begging to be taken over by Jets fans this fall. 

Where are you moving to?

The best places to live are Riverside/San Marco or Jax/Neptune/Atlantic Beach.

JiF is literally right at the Beach and I am moving to Windsor Parke next month. There is an Ale House at Beach and Hodges begging to be taken over by Jets fans this fall.

Southside... close to the beaches.. town center.. tinsletown.. pm me.. I will give u my number and we will take that ale house over..lol

Meth? Lol The area I'm talking about is filled with buisness professionals. So I don't know all about that.. So in NY and Jersey its not meth.. but it's pills.. epidemic.. and you can lose a lot of weight on those too.. Drugs are everywhere.. c'mon man.. stop already..

Meth? Lol The area I'm talking about is filled with buisness professionals. So I don't know all about that.. So in NY and Jersey its not meth.. but it's pills.. epidemic.. and you can lose a lot of weight on those too.. Drugs are everywhere.. c'mon man.. stop already..

You couldn't pay me enough to live at St. John's Town Center. Place is a zoo and nothing but chain restaurants. It's like something out of a weird movie where every city in the world is the same and has all the same crap. 

You couldn't pay me enough to live at St. John's Town Center. Place is a zoo and nothing but chain restaurants. It's like something out of a weird movie where every city in the world is the same and has all the same crap.

Lmao... Well where do you suggest?

Lmao... Well where do you suggest?

Like I said - the Beach. Barring that, pretty much anywhere off Kernan, Hodges or San Pablo, south of Atlantic are good and you get more value for your money than those overpriced, tiny apartments at the Town Center - much bigger place with the same amenities and you're not living in a glorified shopping mall. 

If you prefer more of a downtown setting, Riverside and San Marco are nice. A little older and more expensive but you can find a unique place rather than living in a complex. Plus some of the best bars and restaurants in town - mostly independent. Only problem is you are far from the beach. 

I would go Bay Meadows before the Town Center. Its far as **** from the beach but its a little less commercial than the Town Center in that you're not literally living inside a mall. 

I was at the Town Center yesterday because I had to pick something up at Dillard's. Couldn't wait to GTFO from the second I got there. 

Oh definitely.., Brooklyn to Jax.. even more so lol... but I am leaving this heavy tax burden state..

I get leaving New York. But why not leave it for somewhere that isn't primarily known for Klecko73isGod and Limp Bizket?

Good luck in Jax. I hate the level of taxation in NYC. By moving to Jax and keeping the same NY salary, you are giving yourself at least a 12% raise. I will move to FL at some point too but it will probably be Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

LL

Archived