Jacksonville

Favorite_Toon

These god damn kids man, they cost a ton of money and including them in the decision process means having to make sh*tty compromises, lol. If I am gonna have a dependent anchor like that, it's gonna be a morally bankrupt stripper I rehabilitate.

Hard to argue. My grandfather bought me a brand new baseball glove for 8 th grade graduation. If he really cared he would have got me a vasectomy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that Bjork the Icelandic singer?

From a tax perspective, NYS sucks. It drains your earnings through tax. Right now, almost 37% of my paycheck is eaten up by taxes. If I were to move to Florida, I would instantly save 12-13%. That 12-13% is a ton and has me thinking that sometime in the next 5-10 years, I should look to move to Florida. Due to my profession, I think Ft. Lauderdale/Miami is where I will end up...my cousin lives north of Miami and she loves it. The cost of living is better and quality of life is better. My major concerns are:

1) Commute times - While there we were stuck in some major traffic jams.

2) Electricity Costs - Because of the heat, I worry that the electric bills would eat away at the tax savings.

3) Mosquitos - My mortal enemies. How do you guys deal with the skeeters?

4) Water Bills - Same as #2.

LL

I highly doubt the electric bill will eat up your increase.. you pay electric and water now.. how much more could,it possibly be? People out there do it on a lot less.. F the snow.. F the high taxes..F the nasty people F the whole rat race that is NY.. I wouldn't want to have grown up anywhere else.. but now time to make a move.. Hey NY is a wonderful place to visit..lol

Btw.. screen in patio is how everyine deals with those bugs lol.. I like Jax cause it will get cold down there.. so you have a little fall type weather every so often

I live in Northern Virginia fairfax county.  Cost of living is silly and the house prices are comical.  But the school districts are some of the best in the country. I got 5 kids and as soon as they move out me and Mrs Crusher gonna find a nice little seaside hut in Myrtle Beach.  I like that Myrtle beach.  Got those silly Calabash buffets. 

Tell me about it.  The more money I make the closer to broke I get. (Alexandria, VA)

I could tell Mrs Crusher it's one of those fancy spancy high speed weight loss fat tard farms. How much weight could one drop in two weeks smoking meth?

It's way more effective than a cleanse. You don't eat and you burn a ton.of calories trying to get those bugs you never noticed out from underneath your skin.

It's way more effective than a cleanse. You don't eat and you burn a ton.of calories trying to get those bugs you never noticed out from underneath your skin.

You don't eat? Like not at all? I'd rather just do the bugs under the skin part please.

LOL - kids are expensive, there is no denying that.

From what my friend tells me its about a million dollars from their birth to completion of college lol he told me he could have retired 10 years ago if it wasnt for the 2 kids

Archived