This Is How I Feel Going Into The 2014 Season

RutgersJetFan

LOL. Its funny, I would have thought that the GIF represented how we felt last year as opposed to this year. I don't understand the negativity for this year. We were barren of WRs and now we have improved there. We were not so hot in the QB department and we improved there, we had no real safety now we are improved there. We were ok at RB and we improved there. Outside of the CB role, I believe we have improved in every area....so why all the negativity? Have we become so jaded that we are scared to say that we have a positive outlook?

Guys, this year is going to be a good one, I can feel it. 10-6 plus playoffs.

LL

LOL. Its funny, I would have thought that the GIF represented how we felt last year as opposed to this year. I don't understand the negativity for this year. We were barren of WRs and now we have improved there. We were not so hot in the QB department and we improved there, we had no real safety now we are improved there. We were ok at RB and we improved there. Outside of the CB role, I believe we have improved in every area....so why all the negativity? Have we become so jaded that we are scared to say that we have a positive outlook?

Guys, this year is going to be a good one, I can feel it. 10-6 plus playoffs.

LL

Agree that the team is much better this year but the 8-8 from last year is a little misleading.   Other than the first Pats game the Jets were blown out in all of their other losses.     It's not like they were 2 or 3 plays from 10 wins - if anything they were 3 or 4 plays from 10 losses.  

Archived