•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

This Is How I Feel Going Into The 2014 Season

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 16,592 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

D9U7J93.gif

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,951 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:31 AM

Same.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 Jetlife33

Jetlife33

Gotham City Football Club

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

Spot on.

New-York-Jets-Helmet-2.gif

#4 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

Spit on.

"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#5 Latinlawyer

Latinlawyer

The JetNation Godfather

• Members
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

LOL. Its funny, I would have thought that the GIF represented how we felt last year as opposed to this year. I don't understand the negativity for this year. We were barren of WRs and now we have improved there. We were not so hot in the QB department and we improved there, we had no real safety now we are improved there. We were ok at RB and we improved there. Outside of the CB role, I believe we have improved in every area....so why all the negativity? Have we become so jaded that we are scared to say that we have a positive outlook?

Guys, this year is going to be a good one, I can feel it. 10-6 plus playoffs.

LL

Posted Image Fat Head!

#6 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,524 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

I know better being a lifelong fan to be very optimistic. I hope Geno can improve his play- that is really what this season comes to for us to be a success.

Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#7 LionelRichie

LionelRichie

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

LOL. Its funny, I would have thought that the GIF represented how we felt last year as opposed to this year. I don't understand the negativity for this year. We were barren of WRs and now we have improved there. We were not so hot in the QB department and we improved there, we had no real safety now we are improved there. We were ok at RB and we improved there. Outside of the CB role, I believe we have improved in every area....so why all the negativity? Have we become so jaded that we are scared to say that we have a positive outlook?

Guys, this year is going to be a good one, I can feel it. 10-6 plus playoffs.

LL

Agree that the team is much better this year but the 8-8 from last year is a little misleading.   Other than the first Pats game the Jets were blown out in all of their other losses.     It's not like they were 2 or 3 plays from 10 wins - if anything they were 3 or 4 plays from 10 losses.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users