Jets setting Geno up to fail?

FloridaJetsFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, why not see if we even have a QB on the roster before sinking the future away on Geno Smith?

remember the team they handed sanchez ?    yikes

I think this really is the driving idea behind idzik still having a billion dollars to spend under the cap.  I think he is trying to time it so they have a solid roster around a legit QB.  It would be a shame to finally find a QB but have to do a salary dump and rebuild from scratch

remember the team they handed sanchez ? yikes

I think this really is the driving idea behind idzik still having a billion dollars to spend under the cap. I think he is trying to time it so they have a solid roster around a legit QB. It would be a shame to finally find a QB but have to do a salary dump and rebuild from scratch

I know everyone brings up the Seahawks when we think of Idziks finished product of our rebuild.. but it's kinda true. As good as they are look at how much money they had to get even better in FA and properly pay their stars.

remember the team they handed sanchez ?    yikes

I think this really is the driving idea behind idzik still having a billion dollars to spend under the cap.  I think he is trying to time it so they have a solid roster around a legit QB.  It would be a shame to finally find a QB but have to do a salary dump and rebuild from scratch

Plus this wasn't exactly a FA class for the ages. Good Lord, people were screaming bloody murder when we didn't overpay for freaking Brandon Pettigrew.

Archived