Eagles minicamps: Mark Sanchez struggles

BurnleyJet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without going into detail here, outside of Jets/football stuff, in everyday life Pennington is an arrogant, obnoxious douchebag who talks to regular folks like they're beneath him.

Of course he is.. And he crafts a completely different public image that has knuckleheads like Pac saying things like "he's the type of man I want my son to become and my daughter to Marry"

For the sake of accuracy and fair reporting, Sanchez has actually surpassed Barkley for the back-up spot, according to reports out of Eagles camp.

Not surprising, I think Sanchez absolutely sucks ass, but anyone who really thinks he's anywhere close to being run out of the league are way off the mark.  Let's not forget how truly awful QB play is throughout the league, considering there aren't even enough quality ones for about half the league to have just one.  Hell, Kellen Clemens is still out there as a #2 in the league, and even started 9 games last year.  Sanchez may very well be done as a starter, and I'm glad he's gone from the Jets, but he'll have a backup job in this league for as long as he wants it.

Archived