Classic Harley with Ray Lewis

Maxman

Just wanted to share this photo...many of you would tailgate with our friends from Classic Harley a few years ago.  Here is "Uncle Tony" hanging with Ray Lewis at Tony Siragusa's golf outing.

Our friends from @CHDofReading with Ray Lewis. @TonySiragusa 's charity golf outing. pic.twitter.com/QOhpEEbCLo

BpF6YYhCUAAFH_5.jpg

When you are looking at the photo Uncle Tony is on the left or Ray Lewis.  The guy all the way to the right is Alan.

Uncle Tony is the man.  He is a Jets fans, a die-hard Jets fan.  He used to let everyone tailgate with him and the Kingsley, the most insane tailgating vehicle you have ever seen.  I really can't say enough great things about Uncle Tony.  And he is actually my wife's Uncle.  Just a great guy and he does so much for charity. The world is a better place because of Uncle Tony.

Also, Alan is in the photo. If I can think of anything good to say about him, I will edit this post.  Probably won't happen though, lol.

Miss Uncle Tony's gates. They were F'ING AWESOME! And he was a super nice man. Made us feel like family the 1st time we met him. Had great seats also which he was very open to sharing. Wish he would come back.

Miss Uncle Tony's gates. They were F'ING AWESOME! And he was a super nice man. Made us feel like family the 1st time we met him. Had great seats also which he was very open to sharing. Wish he would come back.

Yeah I wish so as well.  Definitely not going to happen.  He mentioned recently that the Jets still call him to try and get him back.  He had 12 seats in his name.  8 were the front row club seats. 4 were good mezzanine seats.  When they announced the PSL structure they called him and I am not sure what the # was for PSLs on similar seats in the new stadium, but it had to be several hundred thousand.

The Jets lost a good customer.

Archived