•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Classic Harley with Ray Lewis

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,429 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

Just wanted to share this photo...many of you would tailgate with our friends from Classic Harley a few years ago.  Here is "Uncle Tony" hanging with Ray Lewis at Tony Siragusa's golf outing.

Our friends from @CHDofReading with Ray Lewis. @TonySiragusa 's charity golf outing. pic.twitter.com/QOhpEEbCLo

BpF6YYhCUAAFH_5.jpg

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,429 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

When you are looking at the photo Uncle Tony is on the left or Ray Lewis.  The guy all the way to the right is Alan.

Uncle Tony is the man.  He is a Jets fans, a die-hard Jets fan.  He used to let everyone tailgate with him and the Kingsley, the most insane tailgating vehicle you have ever seen.  I really can't say enough great things about Uncle Tony.  And he is actually my wife's Uncle.  Just a great guy and he does so much for charity. The world is a better place because of Uncle Tony.

Also, Alan is in the photo. If I can think of anything good to say about him, I will edit this post.  Probably won't happen though, lol.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#3 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Miss Uncle Tony's gates. They were F'ING AWESOME! And he was a super nice man. Made us feel like family the 1st time we met him. Had great seats also which he was very open to sharing. Wish he would come back.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,429 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Miss Uncle Tony's gates. They were F'ING AWESOME! And he was a super nice man. Made us feel like family the 1st time we met him. Had great seats also which he was very open to sharing. Wish he would come back.

Yeah I wish so as well.  Definitely not going to happen.  He mentioned recently that the Jets still call him to try and get him back.  He had 12 seats in his name.  8 were the front row club seats. 4 were good mezzanine seats.  When they announced the PSL structure they called him and I am not sure what the # was for PSLs on similar seats in the new stadium, but it had to be several hundred thousand.

The Jets lost a good customer.

#5 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 26,121 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Uncle Tony was the best- so generous- 

Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#6 BP

BP

• Members
  • 21,702 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

Man Uncle Tony looks great! He must still be doing the power 90! great guy! I really miss those tailgates!

Larz, on 07 Sept 2014 - 6:38 PM, said: I just can't let hypocrisy go unchallenged

#7 Uncle Tony

Uncle Tony

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Sullivan!

#8 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:37 AM

Thanks Sullivan!

Hi UNC, miss u guys. Hope all is well.

#9 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,429 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Hi UNC, miss u guys. Hope all is well.

Al that isn't the real Uncle Tony.  It is one of his fans, running a tribute account I guess.

#10 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Al that isn't the real Uncle Tony.  It is one of his fans, running a tribute account I guess.

DOH, Bastid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users