NY Rangers vs LA Kings Stanley Cup Finals

NYJetsVets91

Best team won. If I was a Kings fan and they lost this series Id feel sick to my stomach.

You're not g8ing to win the Cup with Rick Nash scoring a single goal in the finals.

At least this eill make the Richards buyout easier. He needs to go.

Best team won. If I was a Kings fan and they lost this series Id feel sick to my stomach.

You're not g8ing to win the Cup with Rick Nash scoring a single goal in the finals.

At least this eill make the Richards buyout easier. He needs to go.

yeah the kings were in the ranger zone constantly, and the way they moved thru center ice had purpose.  every rush felt like a goal about to happen

but with that said the rangers will have a summer of "shoulda coulda woulda" especially with all the overtime chances

krieder won't sleep well for a month

When the Rangers look back on this they are going to be sick at the opportunity they gave away.

The open nets they missed, the posts and crossbars they hit, the play not to lose the game in the third period of games 1,2,5.

Hopefully the learn from it. Some guys (Girardi, Nash, Stepan, Richards) played very tight and it showed. Vigneault did his best Torts impersonation by playing not lose, even in the game they won.

Now of course that is after using that style to win in game 6 against Montreal and game 7 against Pittsburgh so take that criticism for what it is worth.

The Rangers had a great and memorable run. They just didn't finish the job.

The offseason is going to be interesting for the Rangers. Stralman is probably going to get a big deal elsewhere and Boyle looks like he is going to be gone as well. (Looking for a more expanded role). They need to resign Zuccarello and Pouliot and keep that line together, Hagelin needs to stay and Krieder as well. Richards will get bought out and we will see how the fair in FA.

Archived