Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Giants cut Will Hill

42 posts in this topic

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

Someone's gonna get him for a bargain bin price and we all know how much Idzik likes to shop in the gutter. So, he's a possibility.

Posted · Report post

Someone's gonna get him for a bargain bin price and we all know how much Idzik likes to shop in the gutter. So, he's a possibility.

I don't see them taking a gamble on him, the character concerns will outweigh everything else.

Posted · Report post

I don't see them taking a gamble on him, the character concerns will outweigh everything else.

Goodson, Amaro?

Posted · Report post

He'll go to the Patriots.  Sure, he hasn't killed anyone yet, but give him time up in NE and I'm sure he'll crack eventually.

Posted · Report post

Million dollar talent. 10cent head.

Disgusting that he was released but it had to happen giants gave him chances to turn it around and he just screwed it up.

what pisses me off is the fact that he is probably going to be signed by the Redskins Cowboys Eagles or a team like 9ers, at which point he becomes a stud for them

Posted · Report post

good

more teams are turning their backs on the idiots

Posted · Report post

We don't need him. 

Posted · Report post

Goodson, Amaro?

Goodson got in trouble after they signed him. And are you really putting Amaro in the same category as Hill?

Posted · Report post

Goodson, Amaro?

what did amaro do ?  the stupid credit card thing ?  throw a punch in  game ?

Posted · Report post

Goodson got in trouble after they signed him. And are you really putting Amaro in the same category as Hill?

You're really going to get sucked in to this?

Posted · Report post

Of course they're exactly the same, and it's quite the brilliant observation.  It's definitely not a desperate attempt to use some incident in which the charges were dropped as a means to continue incessantly whining.

On a completely unrelated note, at what point do you generally ban posters for simply being complete wastes of bandwidth who bring nothing of value to the board?  Just curious.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Goodson, Amaro?

Edited by Maxman
no personal attacks

Posted · Report post

Of course they're exactly the same, and it's quite the brilliant observation.  It's definitely not a desperate attempt to use some incident in which the charges were dropped as a means to continue incessantly whining.

On a completely unrelated note, at what point do you generally ban posters for simply being complete wastes of bandwidth who bring nothing of value to the board?  Just curious.

Not sure, that has never happened here with any of our posters, so there is no way to determine that.

Posted · Report post

Million dollar talent. 10cent head.

Disgusting that he was released but it had to happen giants gave him chances to turn it around and he just screwed it up.

what pisses me off is the fact that he is probably going to be signed by the Redskins Cowboys Eagles or a team like 9ers, at which point he becomes a stud for them

The Redskins might name him team captain lol.

Posted · Report post

You're really going to get sucked in to this?

Apparently, haha.

Posted · Report post

LOL

Posted · Report post

Goodson, Amaro?

I almost forgot how big of a crack whore Goodson n Amaro are.

Posted · Report post

Not sure, that has never happened here with any of our posters, so there is no way to determine that.

We can still dream, can't we?  You can't take that away from us!

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure if this is more sweet or naive, but either way, I have a feeling that there's some folks around here who are going to take this as a challenge. :P

Posted · Report post

Goodson, Amaro?

God ******* dammit.

Posted · Report post

How can you be so dumb to get suspended three times- seems like oblivious to testing

Posted · Report post

How can you be so dumb to get suspended three times- seems like oblivious to testing

Everybody that gets caught says they have a problem, some people actually do.  The guy looks baked in his bio picture.. 

6496.jpg

Posted · Report post

/SuperTwat'd

Posted · Report post

They signed Mike Vick to be a mentor and a back-up.  I don't think a few positive drug tests could rule out the possibility of a great young safety tandem.