JetNation Radio: Why Don't The Jets Get Any Respect - 06/03/14

Maxman

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2014/06/04/ny-jets-ota-show-why-dont-the-jets-get-any-respect.mp3

JetNation Radio is back on the air tonight live at 8pm eastern time.  Here is the link to listen live at 8pm.

The New York Jets have resumed OTAs and JetNation Radio has you covered.  We will discuss how OTAs are going so far and get you up to date on how things are looking with the team.  We will also discuss why the Jets get no respect. Many offseason polls have the Jets ranked very low and Vegas has listed the Jets as a 7 win team.

Listen in as Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane discuss all this and take your calls live! Also, any time we get those three hosts in a room, Geno Smith and Michael Vick talk always seems to come up.

Call in and let us know what you think:  (646) 716-4697.

You can subscribe to our NY Jets Podcast on iTunes

-OR-

NY Jets Podcast RSS Feed (Android & Other Devices)

It has been great having so many posters call in to the show each week.  The last episode, two weeks ago was one of our biggest shows ever.  We definitely want to keep that momentum going, so please call in tonight and make your opinions known.

Thanks everyone for listening.  And thanks to the hosts for making the show so much fun!

Cause the team has made awful desicions for 50 plus years and the fan base is a bunch of cry babies.

While both statements are true, there are other teams who haven't been much better, and while I don't spend any time trolling other teams' boards, I'm not sure there can be a fan base who hates the team they "support" more than Jets fans.  They piss me off to no end sometimes, but I don't think I've ever gotten to the point where I find a way to criticize every single move they make just for the sake of trashing them and/or trying to convince people I know more about the game than Rex Ryan or John Idzik.  I just don't get it.

While both statements are true, there are other teams who haven't been much better, and while I don't spend any time trolling other teams' boards, I'm not sure there can be a fan base who hates the team they "support" more than Jets fans.  They piss me off to no end sometimes, but I don't think I've ever gotten to the point where I find a way to criticize every single move they make just for the sake of trashing them and/or trying to convince people I know more about the game than Rex Ryan or John Idzik.  I just don't get it.

it's called projection and personality disorders.

Who is calling in tonight?

Would love to call in, but it's tough to get two minutes free with the moving in and two babies in the house...craziness.

Would love to call in, but it's tough to get two minutes free with the moving in and two babies in the house...craziness.

When things settle down, we will be here.  :)

Show is so much better without me.

No no baby, its not you it is me.  I just need some alone time. To reflect. This has nothing to do with you. You did nothing wrong.  I need to know that you know that.  LOL.

I listened to the show last night. I have become a weekly listener and really appreciate having Jet talk in the off season. Hopefully its a a great Jet podcast during the season when it counts. I have to be honest though, the Gino vs. Vick talk last night was really silly, Debating who's more talented right now before we start tranining camp is not a fair argument? We know Vick is a better QB  talent wise, the guys a proven veteran. He's played 128  games and GIno has played 16, Vick is injury prone and gets sloppy with the turnovers. I think Vick would be better coming off the bench then Gino. Gino has to show he can take the next step and clean up his game if he wants to win the job.That's what training camp is for.  All this BS about an open competition between the 2 QB's  is just off season noise. If one qb clearly out plays the other, he's winning the job. I for one hope Gino wins the job and looks great as does Vick and we finally, finally have a good young starter and a veteran # 2 QB capable of winning games for us .

No no baby, its not you it is me.  I just need some alone time. To reflect. This has nothing to do with you. You did nothing wrong.  I need to know that you know that.  LOL.

Or as the great Adam Carolla would say "It's not about you, it's about me.  I don't like you"

Archived