2014 World Cup - Brazil

Jetsfan80

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen anything like this.

Scolari deserves all of the flak for this. This is what happens when you pick a squad of overrated and out of form players. Some of the players he left out were shocking,

Luiz is absolutely terrible. Worlds most expensive defender and he can't defend.

Germany are just a machine. Ruthless as anything.

Atletico Madrid had arguably the best defence in Europe last season and had two Brazilians in their back 4. Luis and Miranda.

Neither of them in the squad.

Germany have been building this thing for a long time. It's coming together beautifully.

Thank God Miranda and Lucas are not part of this.

Atletico Madrid had arguably the best defence in Europe last season and had two Brazilians in their back 4. Luis and Miranda.

Germany have been building this thing for a long time. It's coming together beautifully.

Filipe Luis should have definitely played. Miranda should have been in the squad at least, although he wouldn't have started over either Thiago Silva or David Luiz. Would have made little difference though, since they had a thin midfield and relied too much on Neymar to create and score goals.

Holland vs Argentina will be closer but i'll pick van Gaal's side...Argentina haven't been all that impressive.

11 players running around with no idea what to do. Pathetic. Well earned because they did not deserve to play in this game. **** the Brazilians and especially Scolari, who who showed his true colors by coaching like a piece of sh*t to get them to today. I hope the Columbians got a little bit of joy out of that today.

Filipe Luis should have definitely played. Miranda should have been in the squad at least, although he wouldn't have started over either Thiago Silva or David Luiz. Would have made little difference though, since they had a thin midfield and relied too much on Neymar to create and score goals.

Holland vs Argentina will be closer but i'll pick van Gaal's side...Argentina haven't been all that impressive.

With Di Maria out, Messi needs to have the game of his life. Which isn't out of the question. He knows what's on the line.

11 players running around with no idea what to do. Pathetic. Well earned because they did not deserve to play in this game. **** the Brazilians and especially Scolari, who who showed his true colors by coaching like a piece of sh*t to get them to today. I hope the Columbians got a little bit of joy out of that today.

Forget the colombians, think about Chile...they should have had it in extra time:

I'd be stunned if Holland beat Argentina.

Both teams are pretty mediocre outside of their 3 forwards. But Argentina still have the much stronger team. Holland have done ridiculously well to get as far as they've done. Messi and Robben could both have field days though.

I'd be stunned if Holland beat Argentina.

Both teams are pretty mediocre outside of their 3 forwards. But Argentina still have the much stronger team. Holland have done ridiculously well to get as far as they've done. Messi and Robben could both have field days though.

I'm amazed how fast Robben is at 30.  Maybe because he kind of looks like he's 50 anyways.

guess this kinda puts the 1-0 US MNT loss to Germany in perspective

People pissed me off after that match.  "How did we lose and still make it through?"  "Man, that match sucked!"

We went toe to toe with the best team in the world after wading through the worst travel arrangements FIFA could throw at us.  Jurgen is the man.

Yes because Germany showed yesterday they're very apt to call off the dogs with a lead.  Give me a break.

They had no reason to call off the dogs yesterday. Keep celebrating like the US accomplished something by winning one whole game.

I've been talking myself into Argentina all day even though I think Di Maria out is a huge loss. This has been too awesome of a Cup for Messi not to pull off something special today. He has to.

I want to see Argentina beat Brazil at home too bad to root for them here

Archived