2014 World Cup - Brazil

Jetsfan80

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really great first half despite the injury to Jozy. U.S. Is doing a great job of keeping things congested and not letting Ghana play their game. You could see things open up for a second and then they regrouped. Howard is playing beastly and he needs to keep that up because Ghana is going to come full steam in the 2nd half.

Not feeling all the confident in the second half with the way the game went after the goal

I think this was always the way playing Ghana was going to look like if we wanted to stand a chance. They're always going to attack and if you try to do the same they'll just run you into the ground.

I think this was always the way playing Ghana was going to look like if we wanted to stand a chance. They're always going to attack and if you try to do the same they'll just run you into the ground.

If you cant control the possession of the ball this lead wont last long.

I'm more concerned with the fact we can't seem to hold onto the ball at all when we do get it

Archived