Rex is horrendous

jgb

I want an offensive minded coach. Enough of this run stopping defense. The reason you stop the run is because you know it is coming when teams have a thirty point lead. You stink. Your offenses are historical stinky and you are a poor head coach. Begone. You are real smelly.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want an offensive minded coach. Enough of this run stopping defense. The reason you stop the run is because you know it is coming when teams have a thirty point lead. You stink. Your offenses are historical stinky and you are a poor head coach. Begone. You are real smelly.

Welcome to drinking. I hope it gets better for you. 

Were you drinking your Trademark Prune/Raisin wine last night? lol

Say what you want but rex is already 1 of the best jets coaches in history.

During his rain with the jets he's only second to weeb ewbank.

In my opinion at lease.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Jets_head_coaches

http://www.jetnation.com/jetswiki/index.php/Kotite,_Rich

Rich Kotite is a name that should not be spoken of.

Say it 3 times, and he shall appear, run your team into the ground, and cast your soul into a hell that can only be saved by excessive consumption of Tuna.

The Wiki Reminded me of this

Kotite2.jpg

That was pretty good man. Thanks for sharing that. I have to admit, I did wonder if Rex smelled. Now I know.

Were you drinking your Trademark Prune/Raisin wine last night? lol

Yeah and now I have to catch a flight need to be careful what I let out willingly because I can feel the beer rumbles brewing

Just want to see some watchable games this year. Jets games are horrible to watch. When they lose it is 27-8 when they win it is 9-6 and even then the outcome of the game is in doubt until the end. Jets kick FG to go up by 3 with 1:47 remaining the we have to watch the other team march down the field. Jets never win with the ball in their hands.

Just want to see some watchable games this year. Jets games are horrible to watch. When they lose it is 27-8 when they win it is 9-6 and even then the outcome of the game is in doubt until the end. Jets kick FG to go up by 3 with 1:47 remaining the we have to watch the other team march down the field. Jets never win with the ball in their hands.

The problem with Rex isn't that he's an awful coach, it's that he's just good enough to keep himself from getting fired.

The problem with Rex isn't that he's an awful coach, it's that he's just good enough to keep himself from getting fired.

He is a rich mans herm edwards, all the way down to letting the offensive line rot and deteriorate.

Stupid thread. Rex is the man. Only Jets fans doubt him as a Head Coach. Everyone else around the league knows he's one of the best.

Rex wont sniff another ring until he is DC somewhere. It is a certainty that i will bet any amount on.

Archived