AVM's game (theme to be determined) sign-up's

AVM

We'll stick with another basic game unless there's an overwhelming desire for a more complex game

Marvel vs. DC is the game theme

I'll adjust to however many want to play, doesn't matter. So sign up, bitches

1. Leelou
2. Arsis
3. Lizzie
4. Smash
5. Wombat
6. 80
7. JiF
8. JC
9. Nolder
10. Hallia
11. Pac
12. Darthe
13. Verb
14. Crusher
15. Lily

***Also note: I'm going to random.org this, so if you want to pick a certain number feel free. Been a long time since we've done the pick a number thing, so I figure why not.

In.... Marvel sounds good to me. Fun fact... We used to do the stock buybacks for Marvel company. Ike Perlmutter used to call the desk directly. We nicknamed him "The Captain" :D so that when we talked over the speaker we could protect his order flow.

AVM should just do a game where JiF is Batman, confirmed town, and I'm Joker, confirmed scum but unlynchable with bodyguards or other protections.  And then just let the chaos play out.

And then there could be a DPR-esque twist on it, where the Joker can gift "Joker Products", which can only be used when combined together properly, in a cult. Otherwise, the users die instantly. The Joker could leave little hints in thread, scene, etc on the proper combination of the Joker Products.

I may write this one. Love Batman

And then there could be a DPR-esque twist on it, where the Joker can gift "Joker Products", which can only be used when combined together properly, in a cult. Otherwise, the users die instantly. The Joker could leave little hints in thread, scene, etc on the proper combination of the Joker Products.

No.

I think I have a really good role for a breaking bad theme.

Just one role. I've been kicking it around in my head for over a month and can't think of any others so I know I'm not going to run a BrBa game.

But if anyone is planning on running one and they'd like a role idea let me know.

I think I have a really good role for a breaking bad theme.

Just one role. I've been kicking it around in my head for over a month and can't think of any others so I know I'm not going to run a BrBa game.

But if anyone is planning on running one and they'd like a role idea let me know.

I was just thinking of other sweet games that could be run if people didn't like comics, and it seemed like a perfect theme that hadn't been done yet.  If someone else is dying for it, they can feel free to take it...otherwise remind me to hit you up later.  If this ends up being Marvel vs. DC, my next game, whenever that is, would probably need to be something like Breaking Bad to break up two comic based games.

Anywho...you in?

I was just thinking of other sweet games that could be run if people didn't like comics, and it seemed like a perfect theme that hadn't been done yet.  If someone else is dying for it, they can feel free to take it...otherwise remind me to hit you up later.  If this ends up being Marvel vs. DC, my next game, whenever that is, would probably need to be something like Breaking Bad to break up two comic based games.

Anywho...you in?

Sure thing.

And as for being in...Same deal as Leelou's game.

If you're ok with the possibility of me just going MIA in the middle of the game then I'm down I guess.

Sure thing.

And as for being in...Same deal as Leelou's game.

If you're ok with the possibility of me just going MIA in the middle of the game then I'm down I guess.

You do that when you mod.

I'll play..  might take me a game day or 2 to get into it but once I do scum will shoot me out of fear..  such is mafia these days.

I'll play.. might take me a game day or 2 to get into it but once I do scum will shoot me out of fear.. such is mafia these days.

If you don't post for a day or two, how do you actually expect to be viewed by the town? Positively?

LK FOSing Pac before the game even starts. Awesome. AVM please make LK the cop, thanks.

No seriously. It's a paradox. He doesn't post for a couple days now because he's afraid he's the easy lynch, but the result is to be looked at as scummy. Read again the last game and see.

If you don't post for a day or two, how do you actually expect to be viewed by the town? Positively?

LOL...new guys

LK FOSing Pac before the game even starts.  Awesome.  AVM please make LK the cop, thanks.

I'm thinking LK as the cop, Pac as a doc/miller hybrid.  Coming up as scum will be Pac's best chance to survive to day 3 or 4 in years.

No seriously. It's a paradox. He doesn't post for a couple days now because he's afraid he's the easy lynch, but the result is to be looked at as scummy. Read again the last game and see.

Wrong.

If Pac doesn't post, he's hiding -- scum.

If Pac posts a lot, he's trying to lead the action -- scum.

If Pac is in the middle of post counts, he's trying to blend in -- scum.

If Pac is dead, he's going to be revived soon -- scum.

If Pac isn't playing, he'll soon replace someone that is...yep, you guessed it -- scum.

I'll play..  might take me a game day or 2 to get into it but once I do scum will shoot me out of fear..  such is mafia these days.

GFY

I have erratic sleep patterns but I check my games every day.

If I lived in another country you'd have to deal with the same sh*t so suck it up.

Archived