Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re used to seeing strange things.  Hell, you ARE strange things…but these new foes are different than anything you’ve faced before.  Sounds similar to your trials of the past, doesn’t it?

That’s what The Thing (CTM – dead, Day 0) thought too.  He was hideously disfigured and a monster to all, but a hero none the less.  He lasted a good 5 seconds against one of these foes, who ground him to dust amidst a blur of red and blue.  It was a more noble death than that of Old Man Stan Lee, The Janitor (BG – dead, Day 0) one look at the wondrous exposed top of the red and blue blur’s companion was all his heart could take.

Then there was New York City…where yet another of these maniacs was found screaming at A Monkey Dressed Like a Clown in the Central Park Zoo (Integrity28 – taken into protective care by PETA, Day 0) for hours on end, posing questions such as “I’ll have you locked in a cell in Arkham in no time!” and “RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!”  It seemed more disturbing than anything else, until finally the police were called.  Then a SWAT team.  All dismembered like LEGO’s.  The heroes of the world were beginning to understand this new threat was more daunting than those of the past.

As night hit and the funerals were being planned, Nick Fury called up all the hero’s he could muster.

“This threat MUST be extinguished…the sake of man-kind is in your hands, heroes.  Our intelligence tells us that these guys got here through a dimensional rift – and these mutha ****a’s are hell bent on destroying everything we know.  There is no negotiation with these people, and they are every bit as powerful as anything any of you have faced.  They will be hiding as normal humans while they scout us out, and we will have to use all the resources available to us to bring them down.  Now just know that I…”

“Now hold on.  Who does this mother ****er think he is? Oh hell no!” Nick snarled, distracted by the insanely quick individual speeding past his car.  Nick pushed the pedal to the metal, obsessed only with going faster than this menace.  If only he hadn’t been looking up the scores from Wimbledon at the same time, maybe Nick would have seen that building.

Nick Fury (Hess) – was dead.  It is now Day 1.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Found a Flash hint too on second scan.

Putting aside my need for revenge for a moment and using some (admittedly wonky) logic.

This feels like a scripted game to me.

Seems like AVM handpicked who would get what for greatest effect.

Arsis is "the arsonist", which is a scum role.

I know the logic is a bit far fetched but until something better crops up I'm going to follow up on it.

If anyone else can see it I invite you to join me.

Vote 'Arsonist'

1. It's a far out theory, a long shot. I've said that repeatedly and I'm not even really sold on it myself.

2. Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said? I am clearly not indicating we can tell the entire games alignments by nicknames. I am not saying we can tell more than one. I might even be wrong about the ONE. But it's starting to bother me that you keep acting like I'm applying this logic to the whole game when I haven't.

What I'm a misrepresenting?  You said the game was scripted, AVM hand picked who had what for greatest effect and then proceed to vote Arsis because his nickname is Arsonist.  lol.

Sorry if I took this for more than its worth but it seemed pretty blantant from my perespective that you felt nicknames are a give away in this "scripted game".

What I'm a misrepresenting?  You said the game was scripted, AVM hand picked who had what for greatest effect and then proceed to vote Arsis because his nickname is Arsonist.  lol.

Sorry if I took this for more than its worth but it seemed pretty blantant from my perespective that you felt nicknames are a give away in this "scripted game".

Saying that the game might be scripted and saying that everyone has an alignment indicating nickname are two different things.

If I was saying what you think I'm saying I would have called Darthe (destroyer of hope) scum as well don't you think?

I'm just surprised that 10 posts into the game, someone posted that load of crap and everyone ignored it.

It was a disgusting post.  His name is Mega-Nolderp.  If he's directing the game to scum hunt based on nicknames, its not only lazy but its providing a cover for him as I dont see Mega-Nolderp being a scum name.

Just thought it would get more attention because its ridiculous and you dont really see something that bold 10 posts into the game.

I read it and decided best to ignore it.  Like the guy on the subway with a piss stain on his pants picking his nose and asking his imaginary friend if he has eaten yet. 

Saying that the game might be scripted and saying that everyone has an alignment indicating nickname are two different things.

If I was saying what you think I'm saying I would have called Darthe (destroyer of hope) scum as well don't you think?

Is it?  I dont know.  Its your crazy theory.

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

Lily (1): Wombat

JiF (2): 80, Lizzie

Lizzie (3): Crusher, Arsis, Leelou

Nolder (1): JiF

Wombat (1): JC

80 (1): Darthe

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Already want to lynch 80. Coincidence? I think not.

What does this even mean?  Do you know what a coincidence is?

When do we get around to realizing voting off Darthe is the best thing for the game?

I'm already warming up to the idea.  In fact......

Unvote vote Darthe

Btw I feel like this was how the Ape was made.

Everyone seems to be expecting something specific from LK but that kind of sucks.

Guy is still new and finding his own style, yeah he'll have a few **** ups and it will be funny but I don't think we need to expect that from him to enjoy his play.

Let's not lock him into a derp role like Ape got locked into being a douche.

This actually makes sense in a strange kinda way.  We are witness.

Have you not been paying attention or are you playing dumb? It's in the intro but it's also been pointed out in the thread. With red highlights and everything.

Call me stupid...I no get the references...I don't do most of the pageantry most mods spend so much time on...sorry AVM.

Color me stupid...I no get the references...I don't do most of the pageantry most mods spend so much time on...sorry AVM.

Well, you could just be playing dumb because you're scum and trying to fly under the radar with questions about the set-up.

If you're just not paying attention just go back and looks at Wombat's post on the last page. I can't bring it up properly because I'm on mobile.

Archived