Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Well, you could just be playing dumb because you're scum and trying to fly under the radar with questions about the set-up.

If you're just not paying attention just go back and looks at Wombat's post on the last page. I can't bring it up properly because I'm on mobile.

Still don't see it through Wombat's post.  Lots of big letters and the red color does make it stand but I'm ignorant of the source material.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't see it through Wombat's post.  Lots of big letters and the red color does make it stand but I'm ignorant of the source material.

I'm pretty sure its indicating that the blue and red was Superman, than the other wonderous blue and red was Wonder Woman and the Arkham Asylum was a reference to Batman.

Doesnt mean it wasnt flavor. 

@MOD

Does the way you have worded title have anything to do with the DC characters alignment? 

I'm pretty sure its indicating that the blue and red was Superman, than the other wonderous blue and red was Wonder Woman and the Arkham Asylum was a reference to Batman.

@MOD

Does the way you have worded title have anything to do with the DC characters alignment?

Everyone dc is mafia

I'm pretty sure its indicating that the blue and red was Superman, than the other wonderous blue and red was Wonder Woman and the Arkham Asylum was a reference to Batman.

@MOD

Does the way you have worded title have anything to do with the DC characters alignment? 

The wording of the title of this thread means no more than "80s villain mafia" or "The Office mafia." The theme is Marvel vs. DC, and it is a game of mafia.

Just like every game in the past, lol.

Also: since it's been a topic of debate I'll address the opening scene along with my view on scenes in general.

The opening scene obviously is packed with a lot of flavor (CTM, BG, Ape, and Hess aren't playing, obviously)...but there is something to be taken from the opening scene too, if you wish. Most of my scenes will be this way.

That said, you should be aware that if I'm going to give you information that isn't purely favor, it may not do you any good. Aside from that, if you have any other questions feel free to ask via PM or thread. Most likely you'll be told to PAFO, but you're more than welcome to try :)

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

JiF (1): Lizzie

Lizzie (3): Crusher, Arsis, Leelou

Nolder (1): JiF

Wombat (1): JC

80 (1): Darthe

Darthe (1): 80

Leelou (1): Wombat

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

JiF (1): Lizzie

Lizzie (2): Arsis, Leelou

Nolder (1): JiF

Wombat (1): JC

80 (1): Darthe

Darthe (1): 80

Leelou (1): Wombat
Smash (1): Crusher

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

*door flies open*

HOW THE **** YOU DOIN'?!

I may have forgotten I signed up.  I'll catch up and then cause somebody to go emorage and quit the game.  All in a day's work.

Also, EAD.

Also also, is the Ape dead yet?

Archived