Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Front Page

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.jetnation.com/

Please take a look and let me know what you think.  IT ISN"T DONE.  I have a list with 5 or 6 errors\items on it and I have to add many other pages like the Schedule, update the roster page etc.  And the colors aren't done, many issues remain...

But please give me your thoughts. Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

nice, but where is the get to Home Page hotlink on the football Forums page?

Posted · Report post

Muy Bueno.   :sign0098:

Posted · Report post

nice, but where is the get to Home Page hotlink on the football Forums page?

Right now it says Jets Blog.  But I can change that back to home. Sometimes I get all SEO crazy and screw people up.

Posted · Report post

Muy Bueno.   :sign0098:

Thank you. Your videos are prominently displayed in the sidebar now.  :)

Posted · Report post

It looks good to me

Posted · Report post

Kewl....

Posted · Report post

It is opening a new window when I choose message boards from the homepage.  Me no likey.  But, it is pretty.

Posted · Report post

I like the layout. I think JN Radio should have a more prominent place though. Front and center.

Posted · Report post

Right now it says Jets Blog.  But I can change that back to home. Sometimes I get all SEO crazy and screw people up.

ya I think that may be a great world wide web idea ;)

Posted · Report post

Looks great to me so far!

Posted · Report post

It is opening a new window when I choose message boards from the homepage.  Me no likey.  But, it is pretty.

Yes I don't like that either, I am going to change that.  Thanks.

Posted · Report post

I like the layout. I think JN Radio should have a more prominent place though. Front and center.

The do have the first link up top.  I called it NY Jets Podcast (SEO reasons again).  And they are in the breaking news scroll.  As well as the sidebar where you can click any episode.

If their ratings go up any more they are going to be hard to deal with. So ultimately I am just trying to find the balance where I can keep Tom's ego in check.

When are you calling in btw?

Posted · Report post

It's new and different and weird therefore I hate it.  :winking0001:

Posted · Report post

Yes I don't like that either, I am going to change that.  Thanks.

Wow.  That's great!!! 100% Satisfacion score from me.

Posted · Report post

The do have the first link up top.  I called it NY Jets Podcast (SEO reasons again).  And they are in the breaking news scroll.  As well as the sidebar where you can click any episode.

If their ratings go up any more they are going to be hard to deal with. So ultimately I am just trying to find the balance where I can keep Tom's ego in check.

When I'm good and drunk enough. No really I will one of these days.

Posted · Report post

I think myself, 124, Tabor, Brenda, Faba and JetFan13 should all call in from green bay. 

Posted · Report post

I think myself, 124, Tabor, Brenda, Faba and JetFan13 should all call in from green bay. 

That's a horrible idea. I'm in.

Posted · Report post

That's a horrible idea. I'm in.

I'm glad you agree. 

Posted · Report post

I'm glad you agree. 

As long as the call-in is Saturday late afternoon, when we first get to Green Bay. Like the first 30 minutes in. After that, the slope gets slippery. 

:swing:  :chas:

Posted · Report post

As long as the call-in is Saturday late afternoon, when we first get to Green Bay. Like the first 30 minutes in. After that, the slope gets slippery. 

:swing:  :chas:

myself and 124 are getting there by about noon on Friday so anytime after that is good for us

Posted · Report post

Well guys that would be a great conversation for one of the JetNation Radio threads.  Or the Road Trip thread.  As far this thread, how about that front page?  :)

Posted · Report post

Well guys that would be a great conversation for one of the JetNation Radio threads.  Or the Road Trip thread.  As far this thread, how about that front page?   :)

I never really even knew there was a front page. My bookmark to JN since forever was the forums.

Posted · Report post

I never really even knew there was a front page. My bookmark to JN since forever was the forums.

No, we just started it like two weeks ago.  :)

Posted · Report post

Well guys that would be a great conversation for one of the JetNation Radio threads.  Or the Road Trip thread.  As far this thread, how about that front page?   :)

:tumbleweed:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0