Jets Sign Dexter McDougle

Maxman

I am hopeful and maybe he was taking it easy due to the injured hammie, but the kid does have a history of these nagging injuries.  He might not miss games, but playing like crap because of one isn't a good thing either.   Plus he pretty much stunk for 90+ percent of the season last year,  you would expect him to come out ready to prove he is the #1.   Rex didn't seem to be happy with him at all.   Maybe it was Rex being Rex, but I think it's more than that.  There probably was some expectation he'd hit the weight room, do some offseason workouts, but he didn't do as Rex wanted.    

It might be nothing, but from what was reported and from what Rex is saying,  Milliner seems to already think of himself as good enough to be #1.  Some players have the talent, but not the work effort.    And it's been months.   If he has been relaxing for months, how is he going to go hardcore for a month?   It's June.  He should have had some recovery since December.    There are also a lot of hamstring injuries due to the fact people don't pay attention to actually working that muscle.    I'm sure he has trainers helping him, but again,  Rex seemed a bit pissed in a PC way that Milliner came in with excuses instead of improvements.

75%.  I think he played very well throughout December.  

Archived