Who takes the middle seat?

Klecko73isGod

So I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and I check in online this morning and take a look at my seat assignment. 

I had upgraded to Economy comfort and took seat 8D, the aisle seat. When I upgraded two weeks ago seats 8E and 8F were both open. When I checked this morning, 8E was taken and 8F remains open and available.

Who the **** takes the middle seat instead of the window seat especially when it might mean having an open seat next to you?

Max does this on the regular. This way he has a 50% shot at sitting next to a dude

Well, 50% chance only if its certain that one of the 2 passengers will be a woman.

So technically, its a 33.3% chance Max is sitting next to a dude...and a woman.  33.3% Max sits between 2 woman.  And 33.3% chance Max gets his ultimate wish and sits between 2 dudes. Jk Max.

Well, 50% chance only if its certain that one of the 2 passengers will be a woman.

So technically, its a 33.3% chance Max is sitting next to a dude...and a woman.  33.3% Max sits between 2 woman.  And 33.3% chance Max gets his ultimate wish and sits between 2 dudes. Jk Max.

I write for a living. I don't do math. So whatever you're saying here I don't understand lol

So I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and I check in online this morning and take a look at my seat assignment. 

I had upgraded to Economy comfort and took seat 8D, the aisle seat. When I upgraded two weeks ago seats 8E and 8F were both open. When I checked this morning, 8E was taken and 8F remains open and available.

Who the **** takes the middle seat instead of the window seat especially when it might mean having an open seat next to you?

Fat people that can't put their arms down at their sides are drawn to the middle seat like JIF is to penis.

Un fckn real.....I just lost my armrest on my way back from Atlanta....i had the window seat and had a pretty big girl sitting next to me in the left seat(it was just a small puddle jumper of a plane that had 2 rows of seats per aisle).......i was in my seat first so clearly I dropped my arm right on the armrest from the get go.....but when the big girl sat down next to me her right love handle practically pinched my forearm between her love handle and the arm rest...... i had no choice but to move my arm to in front of me, i was screwed....she proceeded to place her arm on the armrest....what bullsht!

Right.  Fight to death for the armrests!  I'm in, but those pesky sky marshalls are always trying to level the playing field.

It's pretty simple, if you're a big dude there is no way to not need to put some of your arm on the middle arm rest. I can't lean my whole body out into the aisle for several hours.

I'm of the opinion that airlines should be allowed to organize seating by height and weight anyways. But within 24 hours every female Crusher out there would get all pissy about such a policy and sue and sh*t.

..and I'd be uncomfortable because I am not a fat ****. You want to do that give me a discount. Or fight me for it. I know you can fight, but I will take my chances.

You're misunderstanding. I'm not saying I'm choosing to be a dick, I'm saying it's not physically possible.

Why do I care why people are dicks? Nature/nurture? I don't give a sh*t. I'm 5'9" 190 and I paid for my ******* seat!

Relax Rock. Enjoy your flight. We're just saying, don't get all huffy if my elbow has to sneak into the back of the arm rest somewhere.

The real solution to all of this is to just seat Asians in the middle seats.

Relax Rock. Enjoy your flight. We're just saying, don't get all huffy if my elbow has to sneak into the back of the arm rest somewhere.

The real solution to all of this is to just seat Asians in the middle seats.

or midgets. This way you can put your arm on their head.

Archived