"Anti-Jokes"

Jetsfan80

1.  What's sad about 4 black people in a Cadillac going over a cliff?

They were my friends.

2.  A horse walked into a bar.  Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.

3.  A visibly exhausted and distressed man walks into a bar and orders a strong drink. 

"Long day?" the bartender asks.

"No, all days are 24 hours long" the man replies, amazed at how uneducated the bartender is.

4.  Your friend is so gay, he has consensual sex with other men, and enjoys it.

5.  There's an Irishman, a homosexual, and a Jew standing at a bar.  What a fine example of an integrated community.

6.  How many jews does it take to change a light bulb?

Two.  One to change it and the other to hold the ladder so the first man won't fall and hurt himself.

7.  A man walks into a bar.  His alcohol dependency is tearing his family apart.

8.  Why did the black man buy 3 boxes of condoms?

Because he practices safe sex and they were on sale.

9.  Your mama's so fat that she should probably be worried about the increased risk of cardiovascular disease.

10.  Two cows are in a field.  Suddenly, from behind a bush, a rabbit leaps out and runs away.  One cow looks around a bit, eats some grass, and then wanders off.

11.  A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"  The horse replies "My wife is dying of terminal cancer."

12.  Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new house?

No.

Well, it's really nice.

13.  Your mom is so fat that when she dives into a pool she displaces a proportionately larger volume of water than people with less body mass.

14.  Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory?

Repeated absences and stealing.

15.  Roses are gray.  Violets are gray.  I am a dog.

16.  A man walks into a bar.  "Ouch", he says.

17.  Haikus are easy,

But sometimes they don't make sense.

Refrigerator.

18.  What did the black guy, the latino guy, and the asian guy all have in common?

Believe it or not, they all liked cantaloupe.

19.  How many jews does it take to change a light bulb?

A light bulb cannot be changed; it either is or isn't.  Do you mean replace a burned-out bulb with a new one?  With design, logistics, manufacturing, marketing of just that single bulb - there are many people involved.  It could be argued that we all play some part in the process.

20.  Two men are sitting in a pub.

One man turns to the other and says "Last night I saw lots of strange men coming in and out of your wife's house". 

The other man replies, "Yes, she has become a prostitute to subsidize her drug habit."

• 2 months later...

Two chemists walk into a bar. The first asks the bartender, "Can I have some H2O?" The bartender pours him a glass, and the second chemist says, "I'll have some H2O, too."

The bartender hands the second chemist a glass, and as he takes a sip, he spits out the liquid inside. Prone to anger, the chemist begins to yell at the bartender. "This is peroxide, you f**ker," he screams. "You know what I meant! Do you think this kind of sh** is funny?"

In a fit of rage-fueled litigiousness, the chemist calls a personal injury lawyer, who files suit against all parties responsible. The bartender is subsequently fired by the bar, which wishes to distance itself from him for reasons of liability and public relations.

10698485_719269478161337_278632976542551

Nice!  But I do prefer this one:

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Why the long face?". The horse does not respond because it is a horse. It can neither speak nor understand English. It is confused by its surroundings and gallops out of the bar, knocking over a few tables in the process.

Why did the fat guy cry at the Buffet?  Because on the way there his wife called and said his best friends dick taste good.  

Why didn't the  child cry when the fat man took his candy?  Because the fatman was the childs Uncle and could not take him to the zoo in a diabetic coma.  

Is it just me or do Crusher's anti-jokes seem awfully specific?

I know.  I am not a fan of observational humor. 

A short handsome I-Talian man go's to a high school football game and sits slightly to the right in front of a fat man.  He cheeers and claps.  Because the team he rooted for won? No, because he was happy the fat bastard did fall on him and crush him to death.  

Archived