•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Marty Mornhinweg previews the New York Jets' 2014 offense

marty morhinweg

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,015 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,015 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:36 PM

At the 5:15 mark the question that has been discussed on JN Radio comes up. Doesn't Vick give them the best chance to win right now?

I agree with Marty's answer.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,015 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Big praise for Stephen Hill.  Saying that injuries played a big part in holding him back last year.

#4 JetNation

JetNation

Transition Player

• Members
  • 5,990 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

Marty Mornhinweg

Marty Morhinweg was on the Michael Kay show and spoke with Michael Kay and Don LeGreca.  He discussed a lot of topics including the Jets quarterback situation, Chris Johnson and where this offense stands.

The full video is embedded below and you can continue the conversation in our NY Jets forum.

View the full article

#5 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,034 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

i am with marty on one thing for sure. chris ivory, chris johnson, and bilal powell looks like a very talented, dynamic backfield. i am excited to see those guys go

#6 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 4,169 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

I like Marty's energy. You can see that he loves his job.

"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#7 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,015 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

I like Marty's energy. You can see that he loves his job.

None of this helps win football games, but when I listened to him I thought he sounded like a really nice person. That is neither here nor there because nice doesn't win.  But he did just seem happy to be here and I do think he believes the Jets are going to surprise people this year.

We will have to get Marty on JetNation Radio.

#8 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 28,015 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

Do you guys think he is excited?  I wonder if that is the Idzik buzzword for the offense because Marty did not have a chance to work competition in more than a dozen or so times.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users