Cancel the Show

Clementi49

Usually don't enjoy the podcast at all. It's comprised of people bitching about the Jets every which way when literally nothing is happening at all that's bad for the team. But I listen anyway (you're welcome) because there is nothing else to listen to on the free podcast list about my team.

With that said. This week was extremely awful. Do we really care that Brandon Flowers wasn't signed or called ? Is it that big a deal that you want on for 25 minutes about it?

First off everyone raved about rodgers cromarties man to man skills and he fit our scheme. But now we are going to get mad when they don't go after guys who don't fit their scheme at all?

We all know milliner mcdougle are starting with Wilson in the slot. No reason to go bananas when we don't sign someone.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually don't enjoy the podcast at all. It's comprised of people bitching about the Jets every which way when literally nothing is happening at all that's bad for the team. But I listen anyway (you're welcome) because there is nothing else to listen to on the free podcast list about my team.

With that said. This week was extremely awful. Do we really care that Brandon Flowers wasn't signed or called ? Is it that big a deal that you want on for 25 minutes about it?

First off everyone raved about rodgers cromarties man to man skills and he fit our scheme. But now we are going to get mad when they don't go after guys who don't fit their scheme at all?

We all know milliner mcdougle are starting with Wilson in the slot. No reason to go bananas when we don't sign someone.

Why are you bitching now?  Why didn't you call in to bitch? 

Milliner, McDougle and Wilson?  What about Patterson?  He makes more than any of them, why won't they play him? 

^^ This guy should host the show.

You should call in and change the subject. Or curse out Shane (whether he's there or not). Or both.

Or stop listening.

It's such an honor to have you listen to something you don't like. Thanks.

Why are you bitching now?  Why didn't you call in to bitch? 

Milliner, McDougle and Wilson?  What about Patterson?  He makes more than any of them, why won't they play him?

By week 8, Patterson will suffer an inevitable season-ending injury like he does every year.

If you're looking for some Idzik-slobbering homeristic entertainment, check out Agapito's show.

With that said. This week was extremely awful. Do we really care that Brandon Flowers wasn't signed or called ?

Yes.

A few things:

1) Thank you for the feedback, we seriously do appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts, good \ bad \ or indifferent

2)  It is a pretty tough time of the year to do a show and this week was especially tough because we were only going in with one host

3)  The callers do take things in different directions, and that is how we want to keep it.  So please call in any time, we definitely want to hear from you

As far as cancelling the show goes, sorry that isn't an option.  The ratings with this new crew are phenominal. And we just landed a sponsor.  :)

So be sure to visit http://audibletrial.com/jetnation for your free download.

The show is very good actually. No one is forcing you to watch it, even last night there was a great debate on it on flowers. Good job Jetnation radio

KNock it off. This is no place to be supportive. Hasn't Clementine taught you anything?

Archived