Lost my passion for the Jets

use2Jet

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max has upgraded my account to the super secret, extra benefits account for starting such a great thread on my first thread. Imagine what I will create with the next thread I start?

BINGO!!!!

You want to see ALOT more of this guy, keep responding to this thread.

Ready for some blasphemy?  Its not that important to me that the Jets win a Superbowl.  it would be great and all...but that's not why I buy tickets and plant myself in front of the TV on away games.  If a SB (or lots of deep playoff run seasons) was my goal in following the Jets, i'd have stopped back in the late seventies.  Sports fans are hobbyists.  Like fisherman or coin collectors.  You always hope for the record fish or the rare coin to fall into your lap.  But its the hobby that's entertaining, not the end result necessarily.  

Ready for some blasphemy?  Its not that important to me that the Jets win a Superbowl.  it would be great and all...but that's not why I buy tickets and plant myself in front of the TV on away games.  If a SB (or lots of deep playoff run seasons) was my goal in following the Jets, i'd have stopped back in the late seventies.  Sports fans are hobbyists.  Like fisherman or coin collectors.  You always hope for the record fish or the rare coin to fall into your lap.  But its the hobby that's entertaining, not the end result necessarily.  

there's nothing in this post i can argue with

stockholm syndrom

Ready for some blasphemy? Its not that important to me that the Jets win a Superbowl. it would be great and all...but that's not why I buy tickets and plant myself in front of the TV on away games. If a SB (or lots of deep playoff run seasons) was my goal in following the Jets, i'd have stopped back in the late seventies. Sports fans are hobbyists. Like fisherman or coin collectors. You always hope for the record fish or the rare coin to fall into your lap. But its the hobby that's entertaining, not the end result necessarily.

I don't think it's blasphemy at all. I still talk to friends from grade school only because of our Jets bond. Some of the best times I've ever had with my pops was tailgating for jets games.

I look forward to taking my son to Jets games, with my Pops.

I do however really want to go to one parade in my lifetime, and I don't think they have a parade for losing back to back AFCC games, or at least I missed it if they did

what are you ******* 5 years old ?

you are ruining the experience of coming here

soon it will be just you and go jets

yay

why u so hostile bro? u need a hug? 

If Im not mistaken, they have an ignore feature here, ignore me and you can have your "experience" resumed.

why u so hostile bro? u need a hug? 

If Im not mistaken, they have an ignore feature here, ignore me and you can have your "experience" resumed.

you are on it.  you keep trying to friend me.  grow up.  you are a crappy troll, and you need to get a life

go the **** away

C'mon man.  You've been through worse than this. We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means for inspiration and survival. 

this one is weird.  he friends me, I unfriend him.  he friends me again.  I unfriend him again.  he friends me again, I unfriend him again.  then he tells me to put him on ignore

he has 2 retraining orders minimum, lol

what are you ******* 5 years old ?

you are ruining the experience of coming here

soon it will be just you and go jets

yay

You seriously need to get a life. I haven't mentioned you ONCE! You have mentioned me in several post of yours. It's borderline stalking. You're not a fan but a cheerleader.

Real fans question their teams and what they do.

I get it your that guy who loves to call everyone a troll and act tough on the internet.

The jets have been a bad to average teams for almost 50 ****in years yet you have the balls to act tough because some of us aren't happy with being an average 8-8 team?

Breaking News: The jets have won as many div titles as the ****in JAGS!!!!!! They've been out of the first round exactly 7 times in their history I believe. Meanwhile we're in a div with a team that is the model for success and has done more in the last 15-20 years than we've done in the history of our franchise! So yeah it sux being a jet fan ig your honest with yourself instead of waving pom-poms like you.

Two more things.

1) I've yet to see any ground breaking post from you. Please grace me with some of you're knowledge and enlighten the rest of us with you're opinions. Because I haven't read sh*t from you besides the usual homer bs.

2) Put me on ignore.

You seriously need to get a life. I haven't mentioned you ONCE! You have mentioned me in several post of yours. It's borderline stalking. You're not a fan but a cheerleader.

Real fans question their teams and what they do.

I get it your that guy who loves to call everyone a troll and act tough on the internet.

The jets have been a bad to average teams for almost 50 ****in years yet you have the balls to act tough because some of us aren't happy with being an average 8-8 team?

Breaking News: The jets have won as many div titles as the ****in JAGS!!!!!! They've been out of the first round exactly 7 times in their history I believe. Meanwhile we're in a div with a team that is the model for success and has done more in the last 15-20 years than we've done in the history of our franchise! So yeah it sux being a jet fan ig your honest with yourself instead of waving pom-poms like you.

Two more things.

1) I've yet to see any ground breaking post from you. Please grace me with some of you're knowledge and enlighten the rest of us with you're opinions. Because I haven't read sh*t from you besides the usual homer bs.

2) Put me on ignore.

Nice try clown

this one is weird. he friends me, I unfriend him. he friends me again. I unfriend him again. he friends me again, I unfriend him again. then he tells me to put him on ignore

he has 2 retraining orders minimum, lol

Larzy, your giving me mixed signals.

Your sending me private messages....

You follow me around and comment on all my posts, I thought we wuz boys?

Then you go off on your rant about me and unfriend me?

You guys are ruining this board with this nonsens- stop it or find another board to ruin- the management- ignore people you do not like

You're nothing but a homer with your head up your butt. No wonder this team suxks

I lost my passion for oreos

Now uve gone way too far! Oreos are the best man, never lose your passion for Oreos. Delicious chocolate cookie on the outside, cream on the inside.

I'm sticking to my chair just thinking of them , oozing with passion I am!

Now uve gone way too far! Oreos are the best man, never lose your passion for Oreos. Delicious chocolate cookie on the outside, cream on the inside.

I'm sticking to my chair just thinking of them , oozing with passion I am!

you should wipe before work

Archived