Queens of the Stone Age

Klecko73isGod

I've seen them 3 times this past year alone. Once at Lolla and two other shows in Chicago. Great tour and the lineup he's rocking now is awesome. Jon Theodore is an absolute beast of a drummer.

If you get to hear them play The Fun Machine Took a sh*t and Died, you're a lucky, lucky man.

"My music is better than your music, even if musical taste is the most subjective thing in the world."

What I don't understand is someone clicking on a thread about a band they dislike just to express their dislike of that band. 

If you don't like the band, don't click into the thread. How ******* hard is that? It literally requires no effort whatsover. No, you feel the need to come in and sh*t on everyone who likes that band. It's just a total dick move. 

What I don't understand is someone clicking on a thread about a band they dislike just to express their dislike of that band. 

If you don't like the band, don't click into the thread. How ******* hard is that? It literally requires no effort whatsover. No, you feel the need to come in and sh*t on everyone who likes that band. It's just a total dick move. 

JiF did the same exact thing in the World Cup thread and was lambasted for it.  I get that its his shtick and he claims he's just "expressing his opinion", but it doesn't make that aspect of his fake personality any less annoying. 

JiF did the same exact thing in the World Cup thread and was lambasted for it. I get that its his shtick and he claims he's just "expressing his opinion", but it doesn't make that aspect of his fake personality any less annoying.

Now that the 12 guys (half who aren't even American)who play soccer in our 325 million person country are finally done, is soccer finally over for awhile?

"My music is better than your music, even if musical taste is the most subjective thing in the world."

I'd applaud your sarcasm if I didn't already know you listen to country music, therefore forfeiting any point of view whatsoever.

JiF did the same exact thing in the World Cup thread and was lambasted for it. I get that its his shtick and he claims he's just "expressing his opinion", but it doesn't make that aspect of his fake personality any less annoying.

Me thinks you just got reversed doubled trolled.

Nope. Cell phones. Which are all sorts of horrible. Concert etiquette has gone completely out the window since iPhones came out.

My sons keep asking me to go to a concert with them but they refuse to promise to have me home by 10:30 so I can go to sleep. 

My sons keep asking me to go to a concert with them but they refuse to promise to have me home by 10:30 so I can go to sleep.

I have gone to concerts with my son since was 14 (HE is 20 now.) We have seen some kick ass shows.

Mrs. RJF suggested I should start wearing earplugs after I took her to see My Bloody Valentine. And she wonders why she doesn't get asked to go to every show anymore.

Archived