New York Jets Talk; JetNation Radio

Maxman

Rex Ryan

Join us as Brandon Dowling and Angelo Berkowitz discuss the Jets key needs on offense and defense. We look at what players need to step up to make this a great season.  Training camp will here soon & we review the dates, as the Jets have announced practices in Florham Park & Hofstra, in addition to SUNY Cortland.

We will take your calls, so let us know what you think.  Next week Tom Shane rejoins the show.

The show will air live Tuesday night at 8pm.  Here is the number to call to talk to us: (646) 716-4697.

Click here –> to listen to JetNation Radio live at 8pm.

For more Jets info please visit our:

asdas

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
qxw-X-bSSOw

View the full article

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2014/07/02/new-york-jets-talk.mp3

Join us as Brandon Dowling and Angelo Berkowitz discuss the Jets key needs on offense and defense. We look at what players need to step up to make this a great season.

Training camp will here soon & we review the dates, as the Jets have announced practices in Florham Park & Hofstra, in addition to SUNY Cortland.

We will take your calls, so let us know what you think.  Next week Tom Shane rejoins the show.

The show will air live Tuesday night at 8pm.  Here is the number to call to talk to us: (646) 716-4697.

Click here --> to listen to JetNation Radio live at 8pm.

For more Jets info please visit our:

Got your last Flowers convesation in and your partner did not give you the answer you were hoping for, he told you the truth, Flowers sucked last year and is a terrible fit for Rex's Dee. Thankfully, you let it go after a couple of minutes but you boxed yourself into a corner on this one, Do you want to be right and see the guys we have fail as you predict or want to be wrong so we have cover guys and the Jets are successfull? I have serious concerns with the CB position but you make it sound like we have zero, zero talent in secondary and Izdik totally blew it. I did nor want either cromartie, especially the one the Giants over paid for. Thank god Mr. T was not our Gm on that one, can't imagine how much he would offerred after Giant offer. Idzik held his ground. No regrets. Maybe we are building our pass defense from the inside out instead of the outside in. The key will be generating a pass rush from the front seven without blitzing from the back end.

Got your last Flowers convesation in and your partner did not give you the answer you were hoping for, he told you the truth, Flowers sucked last year and is a terrible fit for Rex's Dee. Thankfully, you let it go after a couple of minutes but you boxed yourself into a corner on this one, Do you want to be right and see the guys we have fail as you predict or want to be wrong so we have cover guys and the Jets are successfull? I have serious concerns with the CB position but you make it sound like we have zero, zero talent in secondary and Izdik totally blew it. I did nor want either cromartie, especially the one the Giants over paid for. Thank god Mr. T was not our Gm on that one, can't imagine how much he would offerred after Giant offer. Idzik held his ground. No regrets. Maybe we are building our pass defense from the inside out instead of the outside in. The key will be generating a pass rush from the front seven without blitzing from the back end.

Loved Angelo's answer to that question.

And I agree. If it isn't a player they want, there is no reason to call his agent.

Archived