Now that Jimmy Graham is locked-in as a TE with the Franchise Tag....

Villain The Foe

Saving money on Graham isn't the same as saving money for the team (saving payroll).  The team isn't saving payroll.  They're going to pay other players with the saved money.  

Don't mind Gato, he still has to cry every single time something about money comes up in the NFL because of the supposed grave injustice that the Jets opted not to pay Revis the amount of money he was adamant that Revis wasn't really asking for.

He can't a little thing like reality get in the way of that.

Please stop with the Jimmy Graham bs. He is signed with the Saints. Non-news to a Jets fan. Give me some Jets positional battle articles, without the negative spin.

You know that before clicking on the new york jets message board the description tells you that you can "Talk about Rex Ryan, John Idzik, the NY Jets and the NFL here". 

Just letting you know that this is Max's fault!  :winking0001:

You know that before clicking on the new york jets message board the description tells you that you can "Talk about Rex Ryan, John Idzik, the NY Jets and the NFL here". 

Just letting you know that this is Max's fault!  :winking0001:

I understand that. Just seems like every media outlet, and every Jet fan on twitter seems to be mentioning this. 

I understand that. Just seems like every media outlet, and every Jet fan on twitter seems to be mentioning this. 

Its the offseason brother. What do you expect? Stay away from twitter and the media outlets. I just found out 2 mins ago from NFL.com. I dont have a twitter account and I only watch SNY's Jetnation on TV. Rarely do I even watch the NFL network. I get all my info from Jetnation, Ganggreennation, turnonthejets, and NFL.com. 

Maybe you're over saturating yourself. 

Its the offseason brother. What do you expect? Stay away from twitter and the media outlets. I just found out 2 mins ago from NFL.com. I dont have a twitter account and I only watch SNY's Jetnation on TV. Rarely do I even watch the NFL network. I get all my info from Jetnation, Ganggreennation, turnonthejets, and NFL.com. 

Maybe you're over saturating yourself. 

Problem is, Max has been trying to over-saturate me on here for years.  :)

I don't know when Graham will get locked up long-term, but I think his number would up closer to $10-11M (potentially, but not necessarily, on the lower end of that on New Orleans, since they have him over a barrel somewhat with the tag).  That would still put him way over the top for TE money, which seems correct.  But he's just not getting top 5 WR money. The top 2 WRs get north of $16M.  Average of a top 5 that includes those 2 is not happening.

nice call

Archived